Apology

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Re: Apology

I'd like to deny everything Sally just said, but since she's declared it undeniable, I guess I'm SOL.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Original Jeeps. Show The Original Jeeps's posts

That is correct. You cannot make me think me otherwise. I was point blankly asked an opinion and i gave it as i saw it, then dropped the conversation, as i want nothing to do with this place.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Sally, if you've decided to become totally passive and nonconfrontational, I've got a few things I've been meaning to say to you . . .

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

In response to "Re: Apology": [QUOTE]I didn't mean for this thread to be a launching point for old battles. Posted by she blinded me with porkshop[/QUOTE] Well of course not! You're one of the kindest, gentlest, most sincere people here!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gracelan. Show Gracelan's posts

Porkshop,  one time we were at a party and you were very cold.  I'm sorry I didn't lend you my sweater.  I just didn't want you to stretch the neck out.

Actually, no I'm not sorry.  It was cashmere!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gracelan. Show Gracelan's posts

Sally, I do remember.  That is great news--I will redirect the horse.  Horses travel slowly though, so I will have to wait until you are settled in.  I am currently unable to afford a faster method of getting there, such as a plane. :-(  In the meantime, thank you for the invitation---please stock the stable with extra hay.