Apology

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Re: Apology

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

In Response to Re: Apology:
    [QUOTE]I don't wish to drag this out, but I need to say that there was no part whatsoever in my apology that was meant to be PA. Again, it was nearing 2am, I had a long day, and I just wasn't thinking very clearly about what I was writing. Just look at my typos.... That many in one post is unusual for me; I try not to throw any chum into the waters where the grammar sharks swim. Sorry about the confusion. Kargiver, I get that you meant well, so let's not start playing the martyr here. I got why Sean objected, and we settled it ourselves.
    Posted by she blinded me with porkshop[/QUOTE]

Hi, PorkChop, I was honestly letting it go by acknowledging the fact that unsolicited advice is best unspoken.  

If I had thought the PA portion had been added on purpose I definitely would not have said a word; there'd have been clearly no point.  As it was, I gathered it was inadvertant and thought you might benefit from knowing what went awry.  Anyway, I'm glad it got worked out between you and Sean - it was very cool what you did.  No hard feelings with respect to my sticking my nose in, I hope.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Big letters!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

I demand an apology for the apology thread. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from amun-ra. Show amun-ra's posts

If everyone here apologized for misdoings this thread is going to have more posts than the word games

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I would like you all to apologize to me for not being funny enough. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Thin Man. Show The Thin Man's posts

I apologize for smoking

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Thin Man. Show The Thin Man's posts

Now this thread makes absolutely no sense what so ever
    with Chopper's Comments gone

and I apologize for that

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Thin Man. Show The Thin Man's posts

Now this thread makes absolutely no sense what so ever
    with Chopper's Comments gone

and I apologize for that

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Because I Can. Show Because I Can's posts

Looks like someone just took his apology back.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

I just want someone to sing that Dan Hicks and His Hot Licks song again.  Great band.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Thin Man. Show The Thin Man's posts

Embarassed

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Why is this still here, but it isn't there?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Thin Man. Show The Thin Man's posts

this place gets stranger everyday

I apologize for that too