Apology

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Montyy. Show Montyy's posts

Re: Apology

Is this thing on?  

Knock knock knock.

Is this the nuked graveyard?  How did I get here?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from total eclipse of the porkshop. Show total eclipse of the porkshop's posts

Montyy, run for your life.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Thin Man. Show The Thin Man's posts

If I knew the answer, I would go on jeopardy, duh

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from The Thin Man. Show The Thin Man's posts

All you need is porkshop

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Montyy. Show Montyy's posts

We are spirits...in the material.....are sprits....in the material.........we are spirits in the material wooorrrlllld.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

Yeah, I can't figure out why this isn't showing up in the list, but I can still post.  And I can't think of a bloody thing I'm sorry for... 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from total eclipse of the porkshop. Show total eclipse of the porkshop's posts

I'm still not sure why this post is being deleted outright.

Mods, nothing I'm saying in this post violates TOS.  If there's some sort of problem, I think you ought to contact me.  Otherwise, I'm just going to tirelessly repost this everywhere, anytime.

--------------------------------------------

'm not quite sure why this is getting erased from an INACTIVE FORUM THREAD

-----------

posted at 3/26/2012 2:45 PM EDT

total eclipse of the porkshop
    First: 3/26/2012
    Last: 3/26/2012
    For the record:

Apology
    posted at 3/25/2012 1:41 AM EDT

she blinded me with porkshop
    First: 3/25/2012
    To switch to super srs mode:

I'd like to take a second to apologize to CharmingSean for what I said about him being the specific sockpuppets that were trolling to agitate me.  I have no idea who that was, and it's not completely fair of me to say that it was Sean.  It was unnecessary, so, sorry about that Sean.

I don't even really care who it was, though I wish that if someone truly had a problem with me that they'd simply e-mail me, rather than involve people in my real life who have nothing to do with any of this.

We now return to your regularly scheduled disdain and loathing channel.  Let the mocking of porkshop begin/resume.

-------------------------------------------

posted at 3/25/2012 12:57 PM EDT

she blinded me with porkshop
    First: 3/25/2012
    I don't know who "porkshop love" is supposed to be addressing, but ok.

The point is that I accused CSean of doing something pretty low and dumb and it goes beyond the normal shenanigans and BS that happens here daily. I should be accountable for that, especially since my comments are gone. So whatever, this is not going to be a thread about me groveling for anyone's forgiveness, just saying I done goofed and I'm sorry.