Attention Lurkers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

Attention Lurkers

There were a lot of calls for "lurkers" to register their opinions regarding this thread:

"Some Thoughts on the Blog"

I figured I'd start a new thread so that people who don't post regularly could have a place to post without feeling like you're going to get lost within a 600+ post thread.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inter-Planet. Show Inter-Planet's posts

Re: Attention Lurkers

I'm a regular lurker so my opinions are questionable.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

What a bunch of bullies.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

In Response to Re: Attention Lurkers:
    And there's a special right now!! All lurkers who sign up in the next hour will receive unlimited access to DemandMedia's Time Machine, homemade cookies from Lily's food emporium, a drink voucher I have left over from my last flight on Southwest and the most recent version of my Love Letter's Spreadsheet, with bonus cheat sheet to Steddie's (aka Right Said Fred) screen names. And this bike I borrowed. I think it's ThatJNeenGirl's youngest kid's. Supplies limited. Act now.
    Posted by Sally-

You forgot to add a genuine barstool signed by every member of the Tiara Mafia.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I approve of the current content of this thread.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Am I in the Barstool Mafia?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

where are the lurkers?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Lurking, I presume.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

Can I join the Tiara Mafia?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnny1963. Show johnny1963's posts

If I lurk therefore I am

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

I'm a reformed lurker, does that count?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from thirtysomething. Show thirtysomething's posts

::yawn:: It's your private club, enjoy it as you will! I'm not about to protest just because the world doesn't conform to my preferences.

Can be a fun place to drop in once in a while, but I don't know how you have the time to slog through everything.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LurkerSpeaks. Show LurkerSpeaks's posts

Did somebody say Lurker? Here I am. So, you want the lurkers to weigh in on your silly little infighting, definitions of bullying, and general shenanigans? Allow me to burst your bubble and say that sincerely - I could not care less. Have at it!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Wait...we're supposed to slog through everything?

I thought we were just supposed to check how many rec's our witty comments have, and only read/respond to the entertaning posts our friends/frenemies made.

I need an updated rulebook.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Montyy. Show Montyy's posts

Wow - look out everybody - don't get caught in the stampede.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmd123. Show kmd123's posts

I am mostly a lurker, although I do comment, albeit very infrequently. I lurk because I love to read what all of you have to say. As an old married lady, I don't usually feel as though I have much to add. When I do comment, I get unreasonably happy when my comment is recommended, and I do a little happy dance. Keep up the good work, and I'll keep lurking - for the most part.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaptainfriday. Show kaptainfriday's posts

The Lurkers are dropping snark?

Awesome.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

I for one, would like to see this happy dance, kmd123!  :) 

Sections
Shortcuts