Awesome-O Guest Book

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Awesome-O Guest Book

Please leave your condolences and thoughts here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

Re: Awesome-O Guest Book

Dear Awesome-O,

Remembering you on this most solemn and sad Flirt Friday.
    It seems like only yesterday, but I recall one of my first encounters with you.  Your little cardboard face grinning blankly above your nappy suit.  Your outstretched hand, welcoming me into a world of silly banter, precise comic timing and friendly flirtiness. 
    You were a true compassionate poster with heartfelt and sincere advice to the LW's tempered with an uncanny ability to induce coffee eruptions from the noses of even the most prudent lurkers.  Your stories of online dating, cougar hunting, riotous posts from match.com and personal anecdotes endeared you in the hearts of even the most hardened of regulars.
    You were the Luke Skywalker to my Darth Vader.  A true friend and the guardian of an era that will always be remembered as the time that weird guy with the box on his head used to post.
    Good bye my friend and stay the course.  Your journey has just begun. If the road to blog heaven brings you happiness, we wish you luck.  And remember, if you need any references or they give you a hard time at The Gates, DrK is always on-call.  You have his card.

Sincerely,
    Your Pal,
    PowerCord

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose. Cool

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

My heart is too full.  I can't. 

Awesom-O, I know you can read my heart, and you know how much I loved you, and-  (breaks down in tears, is led away)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Awesom-o, words cannot describe the heartbreak at knowing we will no longer read your fantastical TV series episodes of McFuzzy with the LL character set-ups.  Your prescient knowledge of what we were like even when you hadn't met some of us enabled your skilled fingers to peg our personalities unlike any other scriptwriter in creation.

Marybeth Tootenhauser (a.k.a. Tooty), with her ability to fix ANYTHING, is so sad that she cannot fix this.  She lifts her eyepatch to wipe away continuous tears.  ::::sniff, sniff::::

Here's wishing you a safe journey into your next life, Boxman.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

My Dearest Awesom-o

you will long live in my heart and the hearts of many whom you have touched....

i hope you have the innate ability to resurface from LL heaven and join us again in LL land, as the sandbox just isnt the same without you....

lays a bouquet of roses on the carboard box we knew as Awesom-o

Mwah sweetie....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

I liked him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

Umm, so what did I miss?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealJBar. Show TheRealJBar's posts

Awesom-O you made my world a brighter place.  I hope you are now lighting up the heavens.  We miss you - stay thirsty.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

In Response to Re: Awesome-O Guest Book:
    Umm, so what did I miss?
    Posted by BannedAgainBoston

BaBs,

Awesome-O has decided to retire from LL.  I thought he deserved a nice send-off.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

He'll be back, they always come back...

Mwah-hah-hah-hahhh...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

That's 'cause your stupid brother won't leave them alone.  Can't you people just keep it in the family?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PoohBear44. Show PoohBear44's posts

LL is not the same without you.  We miss you and your awesom-o box.

Not for anything, but if Shirley McLaine can come back from another life, is there anyway you can be recycled and join us again?

I'll be checking my cheez-it boxes from time to time, just in case...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Oh, but he's still here!  He lives on in the hearts and minds of those he touched.  Pardon me, I'm gonna vomit. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Oh, Awesome-O - why did you leave us?  I feel so traumatized by the loss!  You have doomed me to forever finding limbic resonance with an alien robot spy witha box on his head!  Why, Awesome-O, why?!?

(P.S. I am in the anger stage of grieving.)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Re: Awesome-O Guest Book:
    Oh, but he's still here!  He lives on in the hearts and minds of those he touched.  Pardon me, I'm gonna vomit. 
    Posted by McBostonrob

Did his touch make you feel... funny?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

Box-man, its just not Flirt Friday without your corrugated cardboard  around.  And who's going to make fun of KellyTelly when she pops her head in again??

::sigh::

I'll make some Finnish Pancakes in your honor tonight, A-O.  Miss you.

xoxo

-AJ

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

Two Cent,

#6! #6! #6!!!!

Damn, intentional or not, that was funny!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I will miss you, A-O.

Someday, I will buy you a Bud Light, and maybe even go halvsies with you on a pizza.

As long as it doesn't have pineapple and ham on it, because that ish is just wrongedy wrong wrong.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceGirl. Show PeaceGirl's posts

Awesome-O, we hardly knew ye!

GO CELTS!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItalianIce84. Show ItalianIce84's posts

I think I'll miss you the most, Scarecr-o.

You had me at "'Sup?", my tall, dark, and boxy.  Without you, there would be no "IcyHot;" I'd just be boring, old ItalianIce84.

You've become the peanut butter to my jelly, the tequila to my limes, the Bonnie to my Clyde-- oh, wait, the Clyde to my Bonnie.

LL and Flirt Friday will not be the same without you, Awesom-o. I shall miss your shameless flirts, your exploding countdowns, and of course, the "in bed" comments. You're the only one that can make Seebell purr, PC weep, and McRob let out his sensitive side.

The boxman has gone on to another place, and for that I am happy. You will be missed, dear friend.

Now if you'll excuse me, the italian ice and tears are starting to make my temporary box head soggy.

Hugs and kisses,

IcyHot

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

WHO'S GONNA BE THE "LL" FLIRT NOW!!!!???????
    Is there any flirting in Heaven??????
    Nobody - Not Nobody could handle all us LL Crew in the Flirty way that You did - You made us all feel like somebody!!!!! Booooooo Hooooooo!!!!
    Excuse me WHILE I KISS THIS GUY (to the tune of Jimi Hendrix - SCUSE ME WHILE I KISS THE SKY)!!!
    RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItalianIce84. Show ItalianIce84's posts

For those of you who missed our dearly beloved Awesom-o's swan song, I give you A-o's retirement posts- a final flirt countdown:

-Awesom-o wrote:

Oh Twinny, I've had the "intrigue" for you ever since I asked for a spin around the block at DREADBOWL. You had me at "we can spin anytime". Every time you crawl down that rabbit hole, I wanna follow you in there and smother you with kisses...

-Awesom-o wrote:

Seebell, I don't care what anyone says. CAPS are H.O.T. hot. You are a crazy, drunken, hot mess of a chick that I wanna twirl your tight bod around until your eagle tattoo becomes a blur, and the only thing I see is your finely penciled eyebrows.

Purr for me Seebell, purr. Now rub up against my leg.

-Awesom-o wrote:

BackBayBabe, oh what else can I say about a buxom blond like yourself? A hot blond with fine taste in jackets, and just the right mix of bat-shiite craziness and moxie. You excite this box to the point of wanting him to empty out all his styrofoam peanuts all over your Back Bay living room....

-Awesom-o wrote:

Miss Alyssa Jones... I have to say your name in full, because it's just so darn beautiful. Allyyysssssaaa Jooonnnees. Mmmmmm. Your baby blue eyes haunt my dreams, and your figure makes me want to crash my car.

Ahhh. Finland makes this world beautiful.

-Awesom-o wrote:

Ahh, my precious Jazzy - Your cheeks are juicy fresh apricots, your eyes are fresh Maine blueberries, your smile is uncontrollable belly laughter.

Your dreams are a roller coaster ride, your boys are heaven's pillows, and your wink is a kiss from an angel.

-Awesom-o wrote:

Hoteyes: I am going to say this, because if died tomorrow, I'd regret it. I am in love with you. I want to horsejack Smash, ride down to the South Shore to take you to the nearest helicopter where I fly you to a remote island. I then want to sit across from you and just look at you, and have you tell me stories, all the while looking at those gorgeous sandy-blonde eyes, and waiting for you to smirk ever so slightly. Your smirk is a cotton-candy flavored bank-heist. It sends shivers down my spine.

-Awesom-o wrote:

Michelle: You are a tall glass of amazing. If you were a beverage, a sip of you would give me the power to make all children stop crying. A gulp of you would fix all relationship problems, and a chug of you would give me the power to hug the world.

Four-Eyed-Freak: Behind those pretty frames lie all the secrets of the universe

-Awesom-o wrote:

To the beautiful mystery that is Jeeps. You're Cleopatra, Mick Jagger and Marilyn Monroe all wrapped up in one sinuous, stunning package.

IcyHot: All of the Gods on Mount Olympus hath not yet figured out what magic lies in those lips.

-Awesom-o wrote:

McDinkus: I loved ya, my man. Your posts were deliciously biting, yet had a freshness to them. Unlike my verbal diarreah, your posts came at just the right time, and were just what I needed to read. You put a spring in my step. Thanks for everything.

PowerCord: You are the Darth Vader to my Luke - you're my LL dad. There's nothing more to say man. Your posts will forever guide me. You are how things are DONE here, end of story.

Dread: What can I say to the man who steered this crazy ship into the real world? Everyone here is right - you really are one of the GOOD ones. I mean that, ya big softie!

Bruins: Wherever you are (& I know you're out there somewhere) - YOU, my friend are one of the kindest souls I know. Your honesty is beautiful, and it crosses all boundaries. I will always care about you, and I wish you a happy healthy life.

Smashy: I’ve met some crazy people on this blog. Some of them I’m lucky to truly call my friend. I’m really glad I found you bro. I’ll roll with you ANYWHERE. Excessive!!

sm1231: You are my fiend, because YOU are ME. WE are WE, and WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!! I love you, friend.

To the rest of the regulars I didn’t mention (you all know who you are): It’s been a REAL PLEASURE doin business with ya. Thanks for reading along – I’ve had quite a few laughs!
    -Awesom-o wrote:
    To my good friend Awesom-O:

Hey buddy? Listen, it’s been a real hoot getting to know you, and see how you’ve come into your own as a psychotic, self-inflated, attention-grabbing flirtmaster pimp-box. You really helped me deal with a really painful chapter in my life, and for that I thank you.

You picked my pathetic, shattered sense of self up off the ground, dusted off the dirt, covered up the bruised parts of me, and paraded my messed-up behind all over this board. In the process you introduced me to a whole new crowd of people that really helped me come out of my shell and in the process made this transitory part of my life A LOT easier.

As much as you’ve helped me, A-O ol’ buddy, you’re not really ME, so I have to let you go. I mean you’re a big part of me, but the man behind the box has to take over, and start living his life in the real world. It’s really what’s best for him, and the people he cares about.

Take care Box-Man. I’ll never forget you.

***takes Awesom-O box off head***

Take care everyone!

- [reveals first name]