Bouncing between two exes - Comment box alternative

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from naturalginger. Show naturalginger's posts

Re: Bouncing between two exes - Comment box alternative

Ohmigod. I've been so absent I missed that D-lo reincarnated. Now I'M CONFUSED!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

D-Lo, you may consider seeing a doctor for that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

In Response to Re: Bouncing between two exes - Comment box alternative:
    In Response to Re: Bouncing between two exes - Comment box alternative : *applause* You got one! I missed you, Fletch! How'd the sneakers hold up?
    Posted by super9v

WE GOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhouston1. Show mhouston1's posts

Really, LW, you need to just be by yourSELF for a while.  A long while.  Stop hurting these guys, the do not deserve it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlderNoWiser. Show OlderNoWiser's posts

Worst case of comment box screwup I've ever experienced on this blog.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImConfused?. Show ImConfused?'s posts

Where's mcrob...

I want a HORKKKK update

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sock-puppet. Show sock-puppet's posts

[QUOTE]i love this sockpuppet - a commentary mixed in with a musical theater pun.  brilliant!  are you male, single, and single?
    Posted by hollygolitely-[/QUOTKt

I am one of LW's exes, so I do not know ye

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hollygolitely-. Show hollygolitely-'s posts

did you say ye?  oh lord, i knew there was something wrong with you, besides being played by your ex you speake Olde English?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luke Skywalker. Show Luke Skywalker's posts

Dear LW, please understand that men are not shoes that you can change when you get bored.  Dear BDC Techies, quit playing Brick Breaker and get back to work. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

meaningful interpersonal relationships with actual human beings.
    Posted by Fletch Lives

Overrated.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

Or there will be consequences...

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

4 kids + Disney crowds = multiple alcoholic beverages.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

IC, I'm liking the avatar.  Better than bunnies :)

Now if we can just get you to change your name to DrunkWithLove- or DWL- or something like that, then all would be right in my world.

Well not "all", but more would be right in my world :) 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artemis1981. Show Artemis1981's posts

I've hurt these guys way too many times. I keep going back and forth between the two of them and I always get caught and never feel bad about it.

Um, she ADMITS she never felt bad about it, so why the conscience now honey!?

This is a case of the grass is always greener but your lawn stinks lady!

Not that you would ever take any advice anyone would write you but maybe you should take a step back, realize your the cause of all of this trouble and try and figure out why everything needs to be all about you despite that fact that you seem to blame everyone else for your bad behavior.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Empire-In-Ashes. Show Empire-In-Ashes's posts

The silver lining of the forums is you guys post pictures

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Empire-In-Ashes. Show Empire-In-Ashes's posts

Mow your lawn lady!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I dub this LW Gym Sock.

Because I feel mean today.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GracieJ. Show GracieJ's posts

Really?  REALLY??  Please do those two guys a favor and set them both free.  Stay single for at least a year.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

To: LW Torn between 2 Lovers

Hey there young lady - FICKLY MUCH???!!!!

Song for today "Torn Between Two Lovers" by Mary MacGregor
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GAAAAAWWWWWWWD.

At first I was going to say - I've been there....BUT WAY BACK WHEN, WHEN I WAS dating more than one guy at a time and couldn't choose, I DIDN'T CARE - I DIDN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH EITHER OF THEM and totally let my dates know that - and was totally up front to them that I'm just dating around and I don't want anything serious.....

I've never LOVED 2 MEN AT THE SAME TIME IN A DEEP LOVER/ROMANCE WAY - therefore I don't know what to tell you.....Again - like I said, when I liked 2 guys then I just dated both of em BUT I WASN'T IN LOVE WITH ANY OF THEM......

I think you need to see a shrink first and find out what it is that you really feel (if anything - maybe it's just sexual or hormone driven, I don't know....)

THEN - if I were you, I'd just date around with different guys and be up front about that in the beginning AND DON'T GET INTIMATE WITH ANY OF THEM TILL YOU THINK YOU ARE IN LOVE....You act like sex is like a 'nice meal of bacon & eggs' - IF you treat sex as such it's not a good thing and it won't be special with anyone......

PEOPLE ARE NOT TOYS TO BE PUT DOWN WHEN YOUR BORED & THEN YOU GO PICK THEM UP TO PLAY WITH THEM AT YOUR EVERY WHIM.

Men are human beings - just as women are - people have feelings.....

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT if a guy did this to you?????!!!

Just remember 'KARMA' - this situation could be you next time in that YOU ARE THE ONE BEING DUMPED AND HE WANTS HIS OTHER EX INSTEAD OF YOU AND THEN HE GETS SICK OF HER AND GOES TO YOU AND BACK AND FORTH AND BACK AND FORTH......It's total INSANITY.  How would you feel??!!

Sections
Shortcuts