BRING BACK CHARMINGSEAN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

BRING BACK CHARMINGSEAN

For all of you who have the GUTS to stand up for EQUALITY and JUSTICE in Internet Comment-Making, I IMPLORE YOU!  BRING BACK CHARMING SEAN!!

E-mail your friends, your neighbors, your mother, your congressman, and Lily! 

"BRING CSEAN BACK 2011" BEGINS TODAY!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

Re: BRING BACK CHARMINGSEAN

Whoops.  I didn't see him on my browser.

Now I wish I hadn't spent all that money on the promotional material.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Who the hell is Rico?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Aw steddie, just because he doesn't like you doesn't mean he doesn't bring anything to the table. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

He's a growing boy Eddie!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

Sorry Chuppz. I dont want to show any favortism towards any one poster.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankjcapp1. Show frankjcapp1's posts

Do the MODS just remove comments, or do the comments have to be reported?

I thought they had to be reported prior to pooft

That would explain the selective poofting

ALSO -- how do you start a blog here? I didn't see any "Create a discussion" in that section of the page.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankjcapp1. Show frankjcapp1's posts

NEVER MIND my last question -- I just saw the button on this blog page.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

In Response to Re: BRING BACK CHARMINGSEAN:
    [QUOTE]There is selective enforcement on the blog. What some people can say, others can't. For you, my brother, CharmingSean.... CharmingSean wrote: Having a bunch of straight people give relationship advice to a gay guy makes about as much sense as a never married woman in her 30's having a blog about relationships. Wait. Never mind.
    Posted by kaptainfriday[/QUOTE]

Now I'm disappointed.  I heard there was a lot of poofing going on and I really expected smuttier material.

I'm not generally a CSean fan, but this is a great line of his.  It's funny (because it has that germ of truth) and it's really not offensive.  Can't see why it should be poofed.

I'm sure Meredith has been asked many times what her qualifications are for being an advice maven -- for that matter I'm pretty sure all advice columnists are asked that now and then.  I think the only requirements for the job are compassion and common sense -- and maybe the ability to string a grammatical sentence together.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I can't stand any of you people.  Except Frank.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

I'm self-loathing.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

Can we request the Ann Coulter doll back as well?  I loved her. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NiceyMcNiceynice. Show NiceyMcNiceynice's posts

creepysean is nice

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

I like to BAN myself sometimes - BUT I ALWAYS COME BACK!

CSEAN - You've got to always remember 'YOU CAN CHECK OUT ANYTIME YOU LIKE - BUT YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE'!!!!!  Because 'LL IS THE HOTEL CALIFORNIA'!