Calling Sally-

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Calling Sally-

Since you have me blocked on fb, I'll post this here:

My dear friend and I are about to launch an arts zine. Take it or leave it, but if you wish to contribute, you know how to reach me on fb, and I'll attach a copy of the spec sheet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Re: Calling Sally-

Sally blocked you on Facebook? Maybe she was sick of you correcting her spelling? Just saying....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

I never corrected Sally-'s spelling. Never had to - now, aren't you supposed to be knitting and baking cookies over on CC?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Boy, you don't even recognize me being facetious.. being such an expert in spelling and literary etc... And if you paid attention, I don't bake and I don't knit. Is your life so boring you have to go over there or are you just a trouble maker? Be honest. Or would that be too much to expect of you since your expectations of others are so high.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Amber,

As if it's your business (which it's not) - I've spent the past seven months writing and rewriting my MA thesis, which was accepted last month. I graduated a couple of weeks ago. I've hardly been on this site at all, except to make a post or two to LL over the months. It's only been this week that I've really been back. In fact, I've been reading the print edition of this newspaper rather than the online edition. I renewed my print subscription.

I honestly don't care what you think about this; I simply want to go on record as not having been here much - and when I have, it's been under one account, and one account only. Anyone who's researched and written a thesis can tell you how time-consuming and labor-intensive it is.

Enjoy your film this evening.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Amber,

As if it's your business (which it's not) - I've spent the past seven months writing and rewriting my MA thesis, which was accepted last month. I graduated a couple of weeks ago. I've hardly been on this site at all, except to make a post or two to LL over the months. It's only been this week that I've really been back. In fact, I've been reading the print edition of this newspaper rather than the online edition. I renewed my print subscription.

I honestly don't care what you think about this; I simply want to go on record as not having been here much - and when I have, it's been under one account, and one account only. Anyone who's researched and written a thesis can tell you how time-consuming and labor-intensive it is.

Enjoy your film this evening.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Well RG, I wouldn't care about your business, if you wouldn't have cared so much about what I posted on Talk to BDC. Your comments were nasty and unwanted. It is a bit suspicious don't you think that you posted after I said it was you? If I was wrong, I will put my big girl pants on and apologize, but there is no way to know is there? So if you leave me alone, I will leave you alone. I think you getting your MA thesis is impressive and you should be proud. I hope DD is doing well and 2013 is better for all of us. As Ache would say.. Peace and Love.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

OK, Sally-. I stand corrected. Happy New Year (to you too, amber - thanks also for the good wishes about DD and my second of I hope many-to-come Master's degree).

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Thanks, bzorn!

Sections
Shortcuts