Can we have a Cupcake ruling?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

Re: Can we have a Cupcake ruling?

Skinny jeans, calf or thigh high boots and a loose, flowy top or sweater.

Perfectly comfortable, rocks every occasion and if you go tone-on-tone (ie shades of a color for the non-fashionistas) you look about 15 ounds thinner

Go for it!!!

(check out the Rack in Framingham, they've been having some good finds)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

In Response to Re: Can we have a Cupcake ruling?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can we have a Cupcake ruling? : Unless it was a vulgarity, why?
    Posted by Lily-[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I didn't report it. But I suspect -Cupcake- may have deleted it herself, as it, accidentally I'm sure, contained someone's real first name.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

I'm disappointed that this thread was not about real cupcakes.

Then again, this isn't a cupcake blog, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can we have a Cupcake ruling? : Jazzy - I'm sure you DO NOT look like an orange on a toothpick - but man I love that line!
    Posted by Montyy[/QUOTE]

WHen I was pregnant, my cousin "complimented" me because I have slim legs and all my weight was in my baby bump -- she told me I looked like a big beach ball on top of two toothpicks.

It was supposed to be a compliment, really.  Really.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

Babe Ruth would have been ravishing in skinny jeans.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

[QUOTE]Babe Ruth would have been ravishing in skinny jeans.
    Posted by Schlippo[/QUOTE]

Schlip -- did he have a nice butt?  That's kind of a prerequisite.

Must be those baggy uniforms, as I haven't seen any pictures of the Babe that would  put him at the top of my list for the skinny jeans calendar.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DB Cooper. Show DB Cooper's posts

The Babe did have dreamy eyes, didn't he Schlip?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I have a picture in my living room of Babe Ruth shaking Ted Williams' hand.

I can unequivocally state that he would have looked smashing in skinny jeans and a flowy top with moderately sexy heels.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Wait - Sandwich isn't a guy?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

::::::bats eyelashes:::::::

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItalianIce84. Show ItalianIce84's posts

It all depends what you wear them with, CHC. As far as I'm concerned, skinny jeans are a must if you plan to wear any sort of boot OVER your jeans instead of under, as any other jeans don't flow right if you have to stuff them into your boots. Just don't get a pair that's too smalll that it's strangling your hips and pancaking your butt, and you'll be just fine.
    Also agree about a hip length sweater, or a banded top for us girls with the big racks.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedFishBlueFish. Show RedFishBlueFish's posts

CHC, give these a try:

Bare Traps Rynona Wide Calf

I have issues with my calves (including lower ski boots) and these are the first boots I've loved. They're comfortable and cute.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I need a chart of these things.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

ok, what does one do when you have athletic legs, ie: athletic calves?

i dont consider myself big, size 8/10, but due to my very athletic calves i cannot fit into any sexy, hot winter boot. i gave up lookin for boots that go up to my calves years ago.i own 2 pair of boots... 1 a cute black, High heeled ankle boot and a pair of black, riding boot style in rubber for the snow....otherwise i cant find hot sexy boots that fit.

i would assume skinny jeans would be out of the question as well with athletic calves...tush and thighs no prob. calves screw it up....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JTB8773. Show JTB8773's posts

Here you go - if these ain't inspirational...... you can wear with EVERYTHING - jeans, LBD, suit

(Manolo's at Neiman)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

[QUOTE]ok, what does one do when you have athletic legs, ie: athletic calves? i dont consider myself big, size 8/10, but due to my very athletic calves i cannot fit into any sexy, hot winter boot. i gave up lookin got boots that go up to my calves years ago. 2 pair of boots... 1 a cute black, High heeled ankle boot and a pair of black, riding boot style in rubber for the snow....otherwise i cant find hot sexy boots that fit. i would assume skiiny jeans would be out of the question as well with athletic calves...tush and thighs no prob. calves screw it up....
    Posted by backbaybabe[/QUOTE]

bbb, I bought some Chaps boots at Kohl's that might work for you.  They're a riding boot and are wider at the top, which might work for your calves.  I can't copy the image, but the link is:

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/zbrandskiosk/shoesforwomen/chaps/PRD~833324/Chaps+Camara+Tall+Boots.jsp

They are not high heel, though (that's a plus for me, but maybe not for you).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can we have a Cupcake ruling? : bbb, I bought some Chaps boots at Kohl's that might work for you.  They're a riding boot and are wider at the top, which might work for your calves.  I can't copy the image, but the link is: http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/zbrandskiosk/shoesforwomen/chaps/PRD~833324/Chaps+Camara+Tall+Boots.jsp They are not high heel, though (that's a plus for me, but maybe not for you).
    Posted by EnjoyEverySandwich[/QUOTE]

OMG< EES ,they're PERFECT!!!!!. i love  high heels n all, but since i've had surgery on one knee and not too far away on the other, doc says to limit wearing heels... so those are PERRRRRFECT... doc also says no more squash, but hey, i cant give up everything... so now i play squash in heels!!!!

ok, off to buy some really nice boots... thanks EES...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from summa-baby-bumma. Show summa-baby-bumma's posts

I'm obsessed with DSW for shoes. I love the lace up ankle boots they are showing.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItalianIce84. Show ItalianIce84's posts

I have atheltic, muscular calves and legs as well, ladies. Just keep trying on boots until you find a pair that fits.. and they fit better with skinny jeans rather than trying to fit the extra fabric of a wide leg or even a boot cut jean.
    or, ankle booties are lovely--- they make your legs look long because they aren't cut off at the calf or below the knee, and you don't have to worry about getting them up over your calf. victoria's secret online actually has a ton of absolutely amazing booties. their boots can run small on the calves, so booties are really the way to go on their website. I could buy 20 pairs at least on that website alone...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItalianIce84. Show ItalianIce84's posts

these are amazingly fun: http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1316653328463&c=Page&cid=1316658158802&pagename=vsdWrapper

love these: http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265621027999&c=Page&cid=1316658158802&pagename=vsdWrapper