Celtics Hangover Friday - 6/18

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

Re: Celtics Hangover Friday - 6/18

Bruins, Yeah I dont know if I am going to party.."boot camp" starts at 7:30 AM. So i am gonna go out buttake it easy.. haha

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I am on a conference call.  Ugh.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Ooooh, Michelle!  Hottie Marilyn photo!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

ooh AE...check out Sir Walter being the mack daddy :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Hangover Friday - 6/18:
    I told him to be open to meeting others, but I doubt he will.  Likewise, if we tell him to break it off with her I doubt he'll do that, too.  I have feeling this going to be a Life Lesson for him. And, who knows, maybe with him in grad school this will work for him - gives him the feeling of a gf without the actual distraction of one.
    Posted by TwoCentDonation

Exactly.  And hadn't thought of the GF-without-the-distraction-of-one scenario.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

WOW, DG. Wow.

I want to change my dang avatar, but I'm so attached to Data...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

Diamond, I have a weird obsession with Marilyn Monroe... I kinda of REALLY wish I looked like her. haha

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

and I really want a lobster roll for lunch today, but not enough to spend my fun weekend money on it.  :)
    Posted by ThatJneenGrrl

lobstah roll sounds sooooo yummy...

i'll have to have one up in essex this weekend

hey, btw, im going to be at a fundraiser/ bbq on sat in gloucester... on marble road or street or something like that... you know where that is?

you have kids right? no can play?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

ooh AE...check out Sir Walter being the mack daddy :)
    Posted by ThatJneenGrrl

Huh? Not following... 'plain.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Hangover Friday - 6/18 : I'm encouraging Boston sports fans to drown their sorrows in sugar, refined sugar, and all varieties of bad fats.
    Posted by TwoCentDonation

ROFL!  You crack me up.  But then again, the RED SOX WON!  :-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I can't really come out and play for extended periods this weekend, no B3.

It's Essex River Day tomorrow and they're having a bonfire at sunset down behind the fire station, plus other activities and stuff...might bring the kids down there if we're bored.  The Ipswich Ale truck will be there! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Morning all!

Hey the Celtics may have lost but little WTW's team won and play for the LL (no, not that LL) championship this weekend.

BBB - I do hope you'll be stopping at Woodman's up there in Essex. A seafood platter and cold beer is good any time of the day.

USA is down 1-0 to Slovenia - enjoy the day!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

I'm VERY disappointed but not devastated.  By the end of the game, I was screaming every time Ray Allen touched the ball!  Not that he's the game goat or anything like that but if he could have hit the broad side of a barn last night, we'd all be hungover in a GOOD way!

And, what is up with L.A.?  "We're so happy we've gotta go set some cars on fire!"

Somehow, this ain't gonna help Manny's chances for a welcoming reception tonight.  (But I would cheer for him, he brought us more good times than bad, and it's just Cosmo being Cosmo!)

Finally, thanks, Doc, for being a GREAT coach.  You are the unsung hero of Boston. 

Arrrgggghhhh! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

THERE. I HAVE DONE IT.

Later when I'm not at work, I shall find an even better one. But this shall suffice for the moment. Madeline, my darling~

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Morning all! Hey the Celtics may have lost but little WTW's team won and play for the LL (no, not that LL) championship this weekend. BBB - I do hope you'll be stopping at Woodman's up there in Essex. A seafood platter and cold beer is good any time of the day. USA is down 1-0 to Slovenia - enjoy the day!
    Posted by WalkingTheWalk

Sup WTW

i should hopefully be stopping by woodmans for some lobstah at some point....

yummo

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I can't even say how thrilled I am with the black and white film star pic trend.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

Diamond, I am also thrilled that this black and white trend started.

I think I'm going to stick with Marilyn Monroe for a while. :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Morning all! Hey the Celtics may have lost but little WTW's team won and play for the LL (no, not that LL) championship this weekend.
    Posted by WalkingTheWalk

Yay!!!  Glad to know there is some joy in Mudville :)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

oh, i didnt know about b/w film star pics

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

Well in my Avitar - Randy Moss is black, and I am white. So that works right?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

It's just a trend, BBB, not a LL-mandated pic switch.  :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Well in my Avitar - Randy Moss is black, and I am white. So that works right?
    Posted by Bruins73

Yeeeessssss, except for the film star part.  (considers Randy's highlight films)

Okay.  It counts.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluesy. Show bluesy's posts

I'm Bluesy, and I fully support 50s film-era glamour pics :)

/studio availableCool

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

I have absolutely no motiviation to do anything today.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Blech

Sections
Shortcuts