Celtics Hangover Friday - 6/18

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Re: Celtics Hangover Friday - 6/18

Me neither.  I am wearing my sunglasses at my desk.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Hangover Friday - 6/18:
    Well in my Avitar - Randy Moss is black, and I am white. So that works right?
    Posted by Bruins73

And while mine isn't a film star, but a comic star, it *is* in black and white.  :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

I believe motavation is an old wodden ship.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

I love black and white photos

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

Yeah too bad I didn't bring my camera cuz originally we were supposed to be grandstands. EPIC FAIL!! LWhitt - 2nd Row and then people left early. Also there are TV's in the seats so we had the C's on when the games overlapped. But seriously????? $20 for a cheeseburger??? F'ing highway robbery. I will say it tasted like heaven on a bun though.
    Posted by Bruins73

For an Andrew Jackson, it better be a good chee-buggah...otherwise, Bru, you'd be right on about highway robbery.  Sure you weren't really at the new Yankee Stadium?  (Scene from a bad acid trip in Boston...)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

sorry about your loss guys...
    Posted by backbaybabe

Ooh, B3, Kate Hepburn?  Seriously good avatar choice.  :-)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

I have not choice but to be motivated.  I've got a major goings-on, and now I need to fix stuff before the big deadline.  At least we found the error now than after the big deadline.

Grr.  Argh.  Sigh.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Hangover Friday - 6/18 : I guess I'm in a very small minority telling the LW to just go for it.  I didn't say it probably won't work out, but it can't hurt to at least keep doing thwat he's doing now, can it? Ahh well.  That's the idiotic, hopeless romantic in me.  And prolly why I'm not with anyone.  Dumb choices.  Or no choices.  :-/
    Posted by LWhitt58

I'm in that minority too, LWhitt.  If they're just Skyping, what, really, does he have to lose?  But LDRs are rough, at best.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Hi Red!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins73. Show Bruins73's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Hangover Friday - 6/18 : For an Andrew Jackson, it better be a good chee-buggah...otherwise, Bru, you'd be right on about highway robbery.  Sure you weren't really at the new Yankee Stadium?  (Scene from a bad acid trip in Boston...)
    Posted by redwolf68

EMC Club Red - its not meant for poor people like me. It's for the wealthy I don't want to actually be outside. I want to eat Fillet Mignon and sip white wine while I watch the game on TV in Fenway Park.

I don't get it. But it was free and I hear it's a great view for Fenway concerts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

Btw, I think you all should console yourselves by eating and drinking whatever treats you want today, e.g., Boston creme donut from Dunkins, Angus burger with fries from McD's, the grande iced all fat all sugar double caffeine cinnamon chocolate doo whoppie doo with whipped cream and sprinkles on top from Starbuck's, and a side of Utz cheese puffs. You're Boston fans.  You deserve happiness.
    Posted by TwoCentDonation

...*drool*... :-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Hangover Friday - 6/18 : Ooh, B3, Kate Hepburn?  Seriously good avatar choice.  :-)
    Posted by redwolf68

I love kate

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

The rest of the picture is pretty sweet;
    Posted by diamondgirl

She was a hottie, all right...this pic makes me think of that scene from "The Shawshank Redemption":

Red:  "She's about to do that sh!t with her hair."
    Andy:  "I know, I saw it three times this month."
    Dialogue from movie:  "Gilda, are you decent?"  (She straightens up, throwing her hair back) "Me?"  (the cons applaud)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

WOW, DG. Wow. I want to change my dang avatar, but I'm so attached to Data...
    Posted by trickycrayon

Madeline Kahn's a great choice, Tricky.  This was one of the scenes from "Young Frankenstein," no?  One of my all-time favourites... :-)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

Speaking of concerts. I had a dream I went to see Sammy Adams last night and Justin Beiber was opening for him. I rushed the stage for Justin Beiber. My sisters obsession with that kid is now giving me beiber fever in my dreams.
    I want to cry.

I'm hoping that in my dream I was really rushing the stage because I thought it was him...<3

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Hangover Friday - 6/18 :   I'm in that minority too, LWhitt.  If they're just Skyping, what, really, does he have to lose?  But LDRs are rough, at best.
    Posted by redwolf68

True that.  But as my new boyfriend, CrazyPills, who I've just fallen head over heels in love with (j/k ;-) ) said, "...you regret the things you DON'T DO more than the things you do." 

There are way too many things I didn't do that I wish I had.  My personality was/is one to not take those chances.  And I've missed out on a lot, I know.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Hangover Friday - 6/18 : I love kate
    Posted by backbaybabe

STUNNING photo of her, bbb!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Speaking of concerts. I had a dream I went to see Sammy Adams last night and Justin Beiber was opening for him. I rushed the stage for Justin Beiber. My sisters obsession with that kid is now giving me beiber fever in my dreams. I want to cry. I'm hoping that in my dream I was really rushing the stage because I thought it was him...<3
    Posted by Michelle-

In the words of Loretta Castorini, "SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

In Response to Re: Celtics Hangover Friday - 6/18 : I love kate
    Posted by backbaybabe

I've always loved her answer about being afraid:  "Sure, I was, but I did it anyway."  (Kind of a general answer for anything in life.)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

Hi Red!

Hey, 2Cent...sup?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

LWhitt, I love that movie. I haven't seen it in forever though!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Just busy at work... Big deadline, nerves...  Looking forward to being able to chill and relax this weekend.  Before working on another big deadline.

Also thinking about what to make in the slow cooker(s) this weekend.  I'm thinking brisket.  What kind of veg goes with brisket?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

I'm joining in on the black and white fun I guess.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Just busy at work... Big deadline, nerves...  Looking forward to being able to chill and relax this weekend.  Before working on another big deadline. Also thinking about what to make in the slow cooker(s) this weekend.  I'm thinking brisket.  What kind of veg goes with brisket?

Potatoes (boiled, so you can smash 'em yourself!) and carrots and/or peas.  :-)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

woohoo just found out im getting out at 1 today

Sections
Shortcuts