College Degrees

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Re: College Degrees

It's hard to post to LL from a retail position.

:(

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Retail flat out sucks. 
    I suppose if I owned my own store, selling cool things like beer or cheese, I might feel differently.  But working retail for The Man is no fun.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

In Response to Re: College Degrees:
    [QUOTE]It's hard to post to LL from a retail position. :(
    Posted by reindeergirl[/QUOTE]

I bet you could do it with one of those iphones that talks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

I don't like (c. dg) telephones.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4354603. Show user_4354603's posts

I will concede that retail really does suck.  Especially during Christmastime.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Re: College Degrees:
    [QUOTE]I will concede that retail really does suck.  Especially during Christmastime.
    Posted by porkshop[/QUOTE]

QUITE FREAKING TRUE!!!!!!

Especially if you have to work on the salesfloor.  Been there, done that, got the hell out.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

I didn't need nine years of college and all those degrees to know I was the smartest person in the room everywhere I go, but I did get laid a lot in college.Tongue out Although I don't at all now...

Good thing I am re-enrolling in my PhD program in 2012 so I can get me some.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

My first job was in retail in HS. When I politely asked an old woman who wanted to buy cigarettes to go to the shorter line, she ratted me out and I was forced to quit, because I said I couldn't, in good conscience, sell cigarettes. Not to mention I wasn't old enough to purchase them myself. The customer is never right. They are idiots! Especially this time of year.