Come Here for Love Letters Off Topic Debate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

Re: Come Here for Love Letters Off Topic Debate

Why did HIIQ repost what I said? That's gonna irk me. haha

Morning everyone :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

In Response to Re: Come Here for Love Letters Off Topic Debate:
    Also, last Friday, I myself was into the issue of men's biological clocks (because I think they have one, there is just no evidence yet),
    Posted by TessasDream

Ooohhh... this is a topic of interest to me as well, and I seem to recall making a similar comment that day. You and I need to swap notes!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anecdotal-evidence. Show anecdotal-evidence's posts

Passing the chocolate cake to Jazzy.... and sending hugs.

Bossse and I have the same birthday!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Thanks AE :) And when's the birthday? I must be the only LEO in here since I get so fired up LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Michelle-. Show Michelle-'s posts

Dread....This is the only post I want to write that involves the Bruins. But I don't agree with you at all. The performance that I saw last night was repulsive. They knew how much this game meant for the franchise. There was so many important people at that game. The fact that they sat back and got SHUT OUT at home, by a team that has possibly ruined their best players career, is like a slap in the face to both Marc Savard and Boston as a whole.

Think about how Marc Savard feels right now... He is laying in a bed constantly puking, can't play for at least the rest of the season, and watching his team not have his back. (With the exception of Thornton) If I was him I would be crushed.

Savard and Thornton are the only ones on this team that have any heart left.

Chara technically won that fight because he is huge. There was no fight. If anything I give the other guy credit for taking him on.

Until we sell this team and give it to someone that can actually use the salary cap in an organized & sane manor, I won't be attending any games. I am sick of putting money into a team that doesn't give anything back.

Bossse commenting on my status last night on FB and said that Bruins and I are looking for a team that played 20 years ago. Well yes, we are. Because that is waht Boston is known for. Thats why we feel like its a slap in the face when they play like this. We are apart of a community that loves a team even when they are down, because that's part of  being a passionate fan.

With Savard gone, the only talent we have left on the team is Rask, Krecji, Bergeron and Wheeler. Everyone else is a disgrace.

I am actualy pretty upset about this...:(

Thanks, Dread. I was hoping no one would mention the Bruins, because I have help back from flipping out about this.. haha

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nonpareil. Show nonpareil's posts

I'm totally confused. We have LL (which is where I think most of us would prefer to be), this thread, and now there's another thread? I can't keep up with this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Milfit. Show Milfit's posts

In Response to Re: Come Here for Love Letters Off Topic Debate:
    effect vs. affect anyone?
    Posted by mes3pippo

Just remember ACE

you Affect something to Cause an EFFECT

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

We post a thread every day, and people babble on in it until we are allowed to go OT on the blog.  :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lee777xl. Show lee777xl's posts

wholesale Handbags Wallets
    cheap Handbags Wallets
    Chanel Handbag on sale
    wholesale Chanel Handbag

Sections
Shortcuts