Could today's letter be for real?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from two-sheds. Show two-sheds's posts

Could today's letter be for real?

Some of us feel today's letter is someone off the charts in the credibility department.  It's got cheating, substance abuse, and a cross country move.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

Re: Could today's letter be for real?

I voted yes because I have known people like that. However, I cannot imagine any of those people writing into love letters. Besides which problem does he want us to solve. So I would of voted maybe.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Yes, there might be some who have done this - I just can't see them writing into LL about it looking for a favorable response.  That's why I voted no.

Either way, it's been fun reading what people have writ.  ;-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WickedMcCool. Show WickedMcCool's posts

I vote no.  I can't imagine a guy who cares more about living in the Cali sunshine than having a job for two whole years, plus doing drugs and being selfish, wanting to seek advice.  I think it's from someone who just wanted to get a reaction from the blog, i.e. for the fun of it.  And I agree with LWhitt that it has been fun reading the responses, but this is true every day!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from daveh7373. Show daveh7373's posts

having spent the last 20 years in sunny cal I can tell you that the weather is awesome and the economy while bad jobs are not non existant especially for a trade person like an electrician. So i am not buying the validity of the letter or the response or the supposed wife's response especially because she couldnt spell husband

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.