Dread's Run to Home Base

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Re: Dread's Run to Home Base

<3

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnny1963. Show johnny1963's posts

dread, I'm in for $50 and my company matches $50, make sure you get the credit for the extra $50

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Dread,

I didn't make enough money last year to file a return. Pathetic, yes?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Dread's Run to Home Base:
    [QUOTE]dread, I'm in for $50 and my company matches $50, make sure you get the credit for the extra $50
    Posted by johnny1963[/QUOTE]

I have no idea how to check that.  I'm not too concerned about credit.  As long as the money gets to the right place and everyone on my team hits their goals I'm good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dread's Run to Home Base : So you won't contibute unless you get a tax break? I thought you loved taxes. And I guess that was a lie when you posted that you voluntarily pay the higher Mass tax rate. Dread, I ran in this last year too. If I don't end up running again this year I'll toss a contribution your way.
    Posted by CharmingSean[/QUOTE]

I'd rather see you run bud.  If you donate that's fantastic but if you raise money than that's probably more money than what you'd donate.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Did everyone get the mass email that I sent out?  It might have gotten caught up in some spam filters so I'm thinking that I might send out individual emails to everyone without the attachment.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e. Show 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e's posts

Re the mass-email: It got through to me fine. I've donated through that link. Go get 'em! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dread's Run to Home Base : So you won't contibute unless you get a tax break? Posted by CharmingSean[/QUOTE]

Did I say that? No. Either read carefully, or stop putting words in my mouth.

Does your wife wear the "I'm with Stupid" T-shirt? Thought so.

And I did contribute last year. Not much, but I did.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnny1963. Show johnny1963's posts

Recipient ID: 17669
    Recipient Agency: 
    Miss Gena Borson  
    Development Director
    Run to Home Base 
    4 Yawkey Way
    Boston, MA 2215

Gift Amount: $50.00
    Gift Type:  Cash
    Match Type:  Cash
    Match Request Amount:  $50.00
    Program Designation:  
    Date Gift was made to organization:  Jan 10, 2011
    Matching Gift transaction date:  Jan 10, 2011
    Transaction ID:  2016275

here is the info to link the dough

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealJBar. Show TheRealJBar's posts

[QUOTE]Dread, it's a great cause but even still, I was pretty uncomfortable asking people for money.  What I did was pledge to donate $1K of my own money once the contributions hit $1K. Fortunately I got to $1K pretty quick so I didn't have to worry about not making the minimum but I haven't decided yet if I'm going to do it again. Plus I'd rather spend the spring training for MTB'ing and not running.
    Posted by CharmingSean[/QUOTE]

Sean if you run please post a link.  I will donate to you as well.  Thanks to both of you for supporting this cause!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Yeah, Sean - if you run I will give too.  Vets are the cause I save my charity $$$ for.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Sally, that's worth continually arguing with the mods for.  I'll keep at it.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Give money to Dread.  Because I said so.  And I am Queen of the World.  And because our veterans need more than cookies to make them feel better.

Sections
Shortcuts