False Advertising

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from suigneriss. Show suigneriss's posts

False Advertising

This is another "My Dating Life is a Seinfeld Episode" post.

I went on date number three with a cool guy who keeps my interest in more ways than one (funny, smart, good looking, physically fit, & nice dresser)....BUT, one of his physical attributes kind of throws me off....(actually, it equally intrigues me and disgusts me). It appears that he "stuffs" his package....(LMAO, I'm cracking up as I type this). There is this huge bulge that protrudes from his nether regions. I'm talking "Don't Mess With the Zohan" type of obviously fake bulge.

I could be wrong considering that I've never unwrapped said package (nor plan on it) but it seems that he wears his jeans in a way that accentuates that area. Now, don't go thinking I'm a perv who walks around staring at men's packages. He directs attention to it in the way that an air traffic controller directs an airplane to the runway. The reason I think that he "stuffs" (again, LMAO) is because the size fluctuates from one date to the other as if he forgets how many layers or socks he used last time.

The jerk in me wants to call him out on it but then I run the risk of him thinking I'm interested in unwrapping the package. I'm just curious. I want to know what the heck is he thinking? Is he using a sock? A cup? Like buttpads, are there such thing as D-pads? And more importantly, if I took the bait, what is his expected outcome? Do a lot of men do this? I have never seen anything like this before. I'm almost 100% sure it is NOT that size....as does everyone else! We were walking through the movie theatres and after noticing that people were looking at him weird, I decided to walk a few paces behind him (thanks to the good ole' my-legs-are-shorter-than-yours-and-I-can't-keep-up-excuse). It's embarrassing and I want him to s.t.o.p. It's not cute & it's not sexy.

Is this how men feel when women take off their push-up bra's?

How do I tell him to 'keep it natural'?

Should I even say something or just keep snickering on the inside every time I see him?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Re: False Advertising

I have never known or met anyone who stuffed. I guess these guys figure by the time you get to the point where the package gets unwrapped he's going to get some anyway.

And as for how men feel when women take off their push-up bra's? in one word: Grateful.

I can say that the 'false advertisement' goes both ways - as you have stated for the push-up bra's and padded bra's - but also, from my own personal point of view, make-up. Keep it natural - or at least natural looking - less is better. If I can see your makeup from 10 feet away you're wearing to much.

But then that's just me.  I prefer women's natural beauty.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

So why are you going out with this guy exactly?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

Cheer up, maybe it's a colostomy bag.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

In Response to Re: False Advertising:
    So why are you going out with this guy exactly?
    Posted by bzorn22

because he's funny, smart, good looking, physically fit, & nice dresser.

Sex is not a requirement for dating

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Wait - You just had date #3 and you didn't unwrap the package? Isn't that a dating requirement? 3rd date = sex. It's the law, not just a state or local law either, it's a federal law.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

OMG, i needed a post like this.... sorry suig, but this is truly a hoot and howl..

that said. i have never known a man to "stuff" the nether regions, but seeing women stuff their boobies to make them look bigger, i see no reason that men cant do it as well...

if you have NO intention of sleeping with this guy whatsoever, why waste the time. that's just MO. then also move on, as god only knows what else he's "stuffing". hahaha

if you feel that this person can be a good friend down the road, someone whom you can trust and value as a dear friend, eventually i would query the stufffing action. and pose it as you are concerned as you see OTHERS staring at his unit..
    but im also thinking, that maybe he's just excited about you, and is getting all sorts of hornay for you! ya think?i dont know, jsut throwing that out there...

he could also possibly be big. but there again, when deflated(for lack of another word) dont think they'd be protruding THAT much that attracts peoples' attention..

not sure what advice to give to you here, but i ceretainly got the biggest giggle out of this...

thanks suig!!!! and let us know how this all turns out..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to False Advertising:
    Should I even say something or just keep snickering on the inside every time I see him?
    Posted by suigneriss

Oooo.... well, this is one of those weird things I think would be a deal breaker for me.

I've never heard of a man who stuffs.
    So I can only think that he's either tremendously insecure, or... it's really rather a small "component" of his personality.

And such an awkward thing - how would you even bring it up without literally 'bringing it up'??

Are his pants too tight in general? Or is he just on the package patrol? Maybe he's in a constant state of semi-arousal near you, making things appear larger than they seem??

I guess it comes down to how much you really like this guy and if you'll risk the potential awkwardness over what could be a misconception.

PS - I wear padded bras to prevent high beams, not to add size. I wonder if that makes a difference to guys? Probably no... lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

DIMMY, you crack me up!!!!! LMAO

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Innocent

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

In Response to Re: False Advertising : because he's funny, smart, good looking, physically fit, & nice dresser. Sex is not a requirement for dating
    Posted by WillDeerborn-of-Gilead

You forgot to add phony to your list.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

In Response to False Advertising : Oooo.... well, this is one of those weird things I think would be a deal breaker for me. I've never heard of a man who stuffs. So I can only think that he's either tremendously insecure, or... it's really rather a small "component" of his personality. And such an awkward thing - how would you even bring it up without literally 'bringing it up'?? Are his pants too tight in general? Or is he just on the package patrol? Maybe he's in a constant state of semi-arousal near you, making things appear larger than they seem?? I guess it comes down to how much you really like this guy and if you'll risk the potential awkwardness over what could be a misconception. PS - I wear padded bras to prevent high beams, not to add size. I wonder if that makes a difference to guys? Probably no... lol
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

We like the Hi-Beams

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

In Response to Re: False Advertising : You forgot to add phony to your list.
    Posted by bzorn22

I was just quoting the list of things she said she liked about him.

And about the high beams comment - I was thinking the exact same thing. I was just too much of a gentleman (more like coward ) to say anything. Embarassed

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: False Advertising : We like the Hi-Beams
    Posted by bzorn22

Make me self conscious!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

So what's the male equivalent of camel toe?  And should I even ask this? 

Wink

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

So what's the male equivalent of camel toe?  And should I even ask this? 
    Posted by wizen

Sausage biscuit?
    Ball splitter?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

OMG Dimmy - now I can only think of the phrase "fork split muffins"!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

OMG Dimmy - now I can only think of the phrase "fork split muffins"!
    Posted by wizen

HA! Perfect!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

I try and hide the high beams, too Dimz.  I don't care who likes it - I don't.  And I do have a friend who I think stuffs, but I assumed it was a gay thing.  And I don't care how good of friends we are, I doubt I'll ever ask him about it...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from suigneriss. Show suigneriss's posts

Great. I've been dating a gay man who stuffs his pants.

Story of my life!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hsmbs. Show hsmbs's posts

I reco unwrapping the npkg by date 4 - this is a serious post!  I want to know what's in there!!  We ask LW for updates, Suig, so it's only fair!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from suigneriss. Show suigneriss's posts

I couldn't take this guy seriously. Unless, there's a tiny part of your mind thinking it could be real...
    Posted by Zeptember

Yeah, the inquisitive part of me that needs answers to everything is definitely a factor here. The nosy part of me wants to know if it could really be that big..and if not, then why the tease! Conversely, if it were actually that big I'd probably be scared. Eitherway it's a losing battle for him.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from suigneriss. Show suigneriss's posts

LMAO @ hsmbs!

So you're suggesting that I should trick him into thinking he will get some, only to whip out my camera phone and take pics.

How do I go from "Ooo baby, let's get it on"...(well, I wouldn't actually say that)... to "Actually, I change my mind. I just want to watch TV now. Pull your pants back up...oh, and don't forget the socks"...that's pretty mean.

Sections
Shortcuts