For my little troll whose life is so inconsequential they are obsessed with mine.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeeps troll. Show jeeps troll's posts

Re: For my little troll whose life is so inconsequential they are obsessed with mine.

I just wanna be friends, how do I reach you? Can we be lesbian lovers or are you only into men?

In response to Jeepz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/09/kelly-rutherford-breaks-down-on-the-view-talking-about-custody-battle/

New York has very different ideas about what is in the best interest of the child. Usually, it comes down to money, sometimes it depends on the mood of the judge. It is not like in MA where even if you are a theiving, raging alcolholic, drug dealing prostitue, you still get custody. And being a non-custodial parent, is in fact, still a parent. Note the word 'parent'. Perhaps, if you actually had the facts of the case, that is still trudging along in court, instead of relying on some FOOL gossip, you would understand. Of course, that means I am also assuming you have some common sense, which by commenting behind a sockpuppet instead of your real idently, kind of blows that out the window. 

Would be happy to discuss the goings on of my still very active custody battle, since you clearly have so much interest. You know how to reach me :)

Love and light

Jeepz

[/QUOTE]