Fun

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jim-in-Littleton. Show Jim-in-Littleton's posts

Re: Fun

A cross between Lauren Graham and Jill Hennessy... *drools*

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Jill Hennessy was quite the eyeful when she was Law & Order.  I didn't think she looked quite as good with the long hair from the medical examiner show, though.

Lessee...  My perfect person...  some sort of mix of David Tennant, Ewan McGregor, and the guy who played Bashir in DS9.  I saw him in an episode of MI5 and he looked FINE in that episode.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jim-in-Littleton. Show Jim-in-Littleton's posts

In Response to Re: Fun:
    Jill Hennessy was quite the eyeful when she was Law & Order.  I didn't think she looked quite as good with the long hair from the medical examiner show, though. Posted by TwoCentDonation

Me too!

But they are both fabulous.  In addition to being great eye candy they are both very down to earth and funny. I'd let either one of them eat crackers in my bed.  Hell, I'd buy them the crackers... :p

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

Clooney - always been George Clooney.  *swoon*  though honestly, I think it's his voice that makes me all slippery.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Jamie Bamber

www.thetvaddict.com/2008/04/04/exclusive-interview-battlestar-galactica-star-jamie-bamber/&h=432&w=385&sz=63&tbnid=blXBg-Bu37mRAM:&tbnh=238&tbnw=212&prev=/images%3Fq%3DJamie%2BBamber&zoom=1&q=Jamie+Bamber&usg=__Cb0r79snnjuDxVwE4LDwAv_LeZo=&sa=X&ei=mvBJTcHvN4T58AbL3siNDw&ved=0CCsQ9QEwBg">

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

Marilyn vos Savant. There is nothing sexier than a smart woman.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

Doh! I misread the question. From a visual perspective.

Ok Scarlett Johansen. But she would have to very drunk to even talk to me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealJBar. Show TheRealJBar's posts

DAVID BOREANAZ

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

Um, JBar?  I *think* we knew that one...

and where's his other hand?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealJBar. Show TheRealJBar's posts

Sorry Justcat, just sayin'

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

Well anyone who know me knows I'm secretly have a  affaire-du-coeur w/Mr. Clooney (very secretly - even he doesn't know).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jim-in-Littleton. Show Jim-in-Littleton's posts

Well anyone who know me knows I'm secretly have a  affaire-du-coeur w/Mr. Clooney (very secretly - even he doesn't know).
    Posted by justcat

You haven't been sending him letters or text messages?  You'll never get anywhere with him that way!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

But CHC was asking us to be serious, so here goes:  I do like a fairly tall drink of water, and I like salt-and-pepper hair (though he doesn't have to have a ton of it!), and something that sparkles in both his eyes and smile.  And the smile, man - it absolutely slays me.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

In Response to Re: Fun : You haven't been sending him letters or text messages?  You'll never get anywhere with him that way!
    Posted by Jim-in-Littleton

No, I believe the court said a 300 ft minimum distance now.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

In Response to Re: Fun : I post a thread with the topic 'fun' and you think I'm asking you to be serious?
    Posted by Corporate-Hippie-Chick

Hah!  I just didn't want to plunk my ideal man in place of a real man...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

A man with good character; age within 15 years on either side of me; looks, weight matter little; an education would help, but unless he's involved in crimes against humanity, I care little for the profession. He is kind to others but also kind to himself. He can (I can't believe I'm saying this) be of a different political stripe (hello, the handsome, intelligent and conservative Xenophonic!). He doesn't kill things for sport.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from heavyblaster. Show heavyblaster's posts

She'd know to walk two steps behind me and cover up the sin of her hair while in public.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I don't think he is that good-looking.

But I like blue eyes.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

DAVID BOREANAZ
    Posted by TheRealJBar

In Response to Re: Fun : Well that response was about as surprising as looking outside and seeing snow. :)
    Posted by Lily87

ROFL!  Isn't that the truth?  Laughing  And I don't have a response; just enjoying the reading.  :-)

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealJBar. Show TheRealJBar's posts

In Response to Re: Fun : ROFL!  Isn't that the truth?    And I don't have a response; just enjoying the reading.  :-)
    Posted by LWhitt58

Oh dear, I'm becoming predictable!

Sections
Shortcuts