Fun

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Re: Fun

I want to get in on this too....

Lorenzo Lamas as I love the 'bad boy' image (good girl - bad boy syndrome) & I love guys with long hair as long as it's neat & clean.

But on the other hand, I love John Cusack with his boyish nice looks. 

Any day.

I wonder who Lily would choose.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

DQ

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Mmmm...  Bamber...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

BBB is into Dairy Queen?  I'm not sure how I'd feel if I saw a man-sized soft cone walking towards me on the sidewalk....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

tehehehe. Dennis Quaid of course

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

Sparkly eyes with a little bit of a crinkle around them from smiling a lot. 

I don't have a type, but of the men I am attracted to, they all have a twinkle in the eyes, a spark of intelligence and humor. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Mr. Cent has a wonderful happy sparkle in his eyes.  It makes me go squee everytime I think about it :)

*squee!*

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from two-sheds. Show two-sheds's posts

Is this describe your perfect person, or the celebrity you'd most like to bang?  (OK, I guess for some of you it's the same thing).  For me, there are plenty of famous women whom I think are quite hot, but I can't say I have any that I am hung up on. 

In general, I don't really have a type.  I'm a big fan of light eyes with darker hair, though.  (So, take that, Jazzy).  Another thing I like is a woman who dresses well.  A little sexy, but not trashy. 

A good smile and a gleam in the eye, yea, these almost go without saying.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

In Response to Re: Fun:
    [QUOTE]BBB is into Dairy Queen?  I'm not sure how I'd feel if I saw a man-sized soft cone walking towards me on the sidewalk....
    Posted by TwoCentDonation[/QUOTE]

But how would you feel if it was a hard cone.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

[QUOTE]Mr. Cent has a wonderful happy sparkle in his eyes.  It makes me go squee everytime I think about it :) *squee!*

That's just the sweetest thing.  I hope you share that with him.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]Mmmm...  Bamber...

I took your advice and have been watching the English Law & Order. Yep, he's hot in whatever he does!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from -Cariokie. Show -Cariokie's posts

If we could put George Clooney and my James into a blender, I'd be all set. George has the political/human rights outlook for me, both have a sexy voice and killer smile, but James has a beautiful singing voice, plays guitar and composes songs!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from -Cariokie. Show -Cariokie's posts

In Response to Re: Fun: Amen, Wizen! When happiness reflects in sparkling eyes, I just melt!
    [QUOTE]Sparkly eyes with a little bit of a crinkle around them from smiling a lot.  I don't have a type, but of the men I am attracted to, they all have a twinkle in the eyes, a spark of intelligence and humor. 
    Posted by wizen[/QUOTE]

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHepcat. Show HipHepcat's posts

My s.o.'s have been all over the place, Blond/Bright blue eyes, dark Italian/smokey eyes, pale Irish/red hair...they are all adorable in their own way:)> 

Consequently, I really don't think I have a 'type', but I must say it's always in the eyes for me, then the smile.....and if she's wicked smaaht too, I'm done.  toast.

Some celebs off the top of my head: Pauley Perrette (thanks for the reminder DG), Eva Langoria, Charlize Theron, Beyonce......

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

HipHepcat's cat really does it for me........

.......he has me at "Meow".

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]My s.o.'s have been all over the place, Blond/Bright blue eyes, dark Italian/smokey eyes, pale Irish/red hair...they are all adorable in their own way:) />  Consequently, I really don't think I have a 'type', but I must say it's always in the eyes for me, then the smile.....and if she's wicked smaaht too, I'm done.  toast. Some celebs off the top of my head: Pauley Perrette (thanks for the reminder DG), Eva Langoria, Charlize Theron, Beyonce......
    Posted by HipHepcat[/QUOTE]

Have any of your crushes been ... English roses?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHepcat. Show HipHepcat's posts

EES - prrrrrrrrrrr

RDG, I've always had a thing for the quirky/crazy Helena Bonham Carter:-)>

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Gwyneth Paltrow has seemed pretty perfect lately - did you see her do the cee lo green song on glee?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

For me:  Curvy, busty, blue eyes, red hair, a small but cute nose (my wife's got a little ski-jump of a nose that's just cute as hell), full sensuous lips (sort of like Angelina Jolie, but less rapacious, more dewy), gorgeous smile that lights up a room, has a preference for skirts and dresses (nothing wrong with women in jeans, but flowy clothes turn me on) and high-heeled boots, intelligent and musically inclined.  I guess I'm describing a Stevie Nicks-type woman without the nose-candy habit and ginger-haired instead of blonde (although brunette is also good); also, if she does sing, voice needs to be a bit less grating than Stevie's can be (think Sandy Denny, Jacqui McShee, Maddy Prior, even Maire Brennan).  Maybe she even wears glasses, although preferably wire-framed.  Eyes could even be green - such a unique colour. 

"And I'll bet she shags like a minx..." :-)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

[QUOTE]EES - prrrrrrrrrrr RDG, I've always had a thing for the quirky/crazy Helena Bonham Carter:-) />
    Posted by HipHepcat[/QUOTE]
    I've always loved Helena too.  Just saw her in 'The King's Speech' this past weekend.  She's aging well.  **swoon**

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

[QUOTE]I liked 'The King's Speech' a lot
    Posted by Corporate-Hippie-Chick[/QUOTE]
    Me too! :)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Hmmmm - I have such a wide variety of taste concerning the physical appearance of a potential mate, but I'll play along

Ideally
    Red hair, medium length (shoulder length or shorter) straight preferably. A little curl is ok but not kinky or curly

Sparkling blue eyes, freckles. Short - about 5'4" maybe. Medium build. Smallish breasts A or B cup.  Electric smile.  Age about 30ish

For redheaded celebrities - Alicia Witt, Amy Adams, Allyson Hannigan
    For blondes - Yvonne Strahovsky, Charlize Theron, Scarlett Johansson, Kayley Cuoco, Julia Styles
    Brunettes - Audrey Tautou, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Natalie Portman, Eliza Dushku
    Brown hair - Diane Lane, Diane Lane, Diane Lane, Virginia Madsen, Ellen Pompeo and oh yeah - Diane Lane

I could name at least 100 celebrities that "do it for me"