Fun

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Re: Fun

I like a wee bit of a honker on a man. For character.
    The dark, thick hair does it for me.
    Eyes could be dark, or light - no real preference as long as they have a little sparkle when directed toward me :-)
    I can't be attracted to anyone too pale. Our future children would need SPF 5,000

Height would be nice 6'3" +
    With broad shoulders, big hands, and I like a little belly

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Ok... My ideal man specified:

taller than me up to 6'2" ish
    brown hair - straight or wavy
    blue eyes but not electric blue - that's just freaky
    thin
    minimal chest hair
    toned body but no major muscles (ew)
    clean shaven
    relaxed preppy look - think LL Bean/Eddie Bauer khakis as opposed to pink and green golf pants
    boyish look without looking underage or wussy
    nice smile with expressive eyes

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Fun:
    [QUOTE]Ok... My ideal man specified: taller than me up to 6'2" ish brown hair - straight or wavy blue eyes but not electric blue - that's just freaky thin minimal chest hair toned body but no major muscles (ew) clean shaven relaxed preppy look - think LL Bean/Eddie Bauer khakis as opposed to pink and green golf pants boyish look without looking underage or wussy nice smile with expressive eyes
    Posted by TwoCentDonation[/QUOTE]

Like this character right here? :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from -Cariokie. Show -Cariokie's posts

In Response to Re: Fun:Yeah! Rob Lowe is finer now than in the 80s. Miss seeing him on 'Brothers and Sisters' :'(
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fun : Like this character right here? :-)
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Yeah, I like the salt and pepper sprinkled in his beard :-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonGuy3076. Show BostonGuy3076's posts

I’ve seen her.  In fact I see her almost every day.  She’s about 5’7”, thin, longish brown hair, exceedingly beautiful, is always immaculately dressed in a very professional way that’s also slightly sexy, and has a great smile.  Even before she spoke, I could tell that she’s energetic, optimistic, intelligent, and fun.  When I first saw her, I instantly knew she was the most visually compelling woman I’d ever met, and would probably ever meet.  Upon further contemplation it occurred to me that I’ve never seen a more visually perfect person in any medium from any era nor could I imagine one.  She also reminds me a bit of my junior high crush.    

After that description you might be interested to know what this has meant for me.  Well, I wasn’t interested in getting to know her, and kept my distance, and from my limited observation and interaction with her, it seems like she’s just your average young woman.  But, I still feel the same way each time I see her.  While I’d imagine it’s common to have strong reactions to appearances, my irrational response humbles me each time she appears.  Do any of you feel the same way?  

-BG

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from neenee326. Show neenee326's posts

I just love this guy:

www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://hollywoodmoviez.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/jason_statham.jpg&imgrefurl=http://hollywoodmoviez.org/actor/jason-statham-wallpapers.php&h=500&w=395&sz=16&tbnid=xu2gsaBPolVlRM:&tbnh=253&tbnw=199&prev=/images%3Fq%3Djason%2Bstatham&zoom=1&q=jason+statham&usg=__NWH9o0ep9rxFYqzWXOJQrkOLXAk=&sa=X&ei=llZUTa2VDoP78Abi68ndCA&ved=0CCkQ9QEwAQ">

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Dims - I liked Sam Seaborn.  Rob Lowe on the other hand......  I think it's the smug look that turns me off.  My ideal man wouldn't realize how good looking he is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

[QUOTE]Dims - I liked Sam Seaborn.  Rob Lowe on the other hand......  I think it's the smug look that turns me off.  My ideal man wouldn't realize how good looking he is.

"My ideal man wouldn't realize how good looking he is." -- I love that 2Cent! 

And I agree!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

Hard to say what kind of person will strike you based on looks alone.

I should say that he'd be 36 years old, 6'2", have prematurely grey hair, nickel silver eyes and a dazzling smile.

I can say that because that's the way my husband looked when I met him and that was love at first sight.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

[QUOTE] My ideal man wouldn't realize how good looking he is.

Nobody relizes how good looking I am.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]I’ve seen her.   In fact I see her almost every day.   She’s about 5’7”, thin, longish brown hair, exceedingly beautiful, is always immaculately dressed in a very professional way that’s also slightly sexy, and has a great smile.   Even before she spoke, I could tell that she’s energetic, optimistic, intelligent, and fun.   When I first saw her, I instantly knew she was the most visually compelling woman I’d ever met, and would probably ever meet.   Upon further contemplation it occurred to me that I’ve never seen a more visually perfect person in any medium from any era nor could I imagine one.   She also reminds me a bit of my junior high crush.        After that description you might be interested to know what this has meant for me.   Well, I wasn’t interested in getting to know her, and kept my distance, and from my limited observation and interaction with her, it seems like she’s just your average young woman.   But, I still feel the same way each time I see her.   While I’d imagine it’s common to have strong reactions to appearances, my irrational response humbles me each time she appears.   Do any of you feel the same way?    -BG
    Posted by BostonGuy3076[/QUOTE]

Just curious - why don't you want to meet her?

I often see my perfection-types. I smile, but don't want to invade their space. But if conversation just sort of happened (and sometimes it does), I would want to know more about the person.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

This is the one and only woman who could make me stop dead in my tracks.

She has the perfect mouth and she kicks azz.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonGuy3076. Show BostonGuy3076's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fun : Just curious - why don't you want to meet her? I often see my perfection-types. I smile, but don't want to invade their space. But if conversation just sort of happened (and sometimes it does), I would want to know more about the person.
    Posted by reindeergirl[/QUOTE] 

Well, I'm married and this woman is a coworker in a different department, and the attraction is so strong that I'm a complete fool around her.  In the past I've worked through this because really I feel like I should be able to be collegial with female coworkers, but this one was a temp at first and I made the conscious decision to ignore her.  Then she got hired full time, and I've already been weird and anti-social.  So, I think it's for the best anyway.  

-BG

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Oh, married. That makes sense! Thanks, BostonGuy!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fun :   Well, I'm married and this woman is a coworker in a different department, and the attraction is so strong that I'm a complete fool around her.  In the past I've worked through this because really I feel like I should be able to be collegial with female coworkers, but this one was a temp at first and I made the conscious decision to ignore her.  Then she got hired full time, and I've already been weird and anti-social.  So, I think it's for the best anyway.  
    Posted by BostonGuy3076[/QUOTE]
    Ahh, you're married.  I've definitely had the same issue with co-workers I've been attracted to.  While in a relationship, I avoid them as much as possible.  I can see trouble on the horizon a 100 miles away and just always keep my distance.  I treat them professionally and nice, but never let myself get too friendly with them.  Not sure if it's right, but it's kept me out of trouble.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonGuy3076. Show BostonGuy3076's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fun : Ahh, you're married.  I've definitely had the same issue with co-workers I've been attracted to.  While in a relationship, I avoid them as much as possible.  I can see trouble on the horizon a 100 miles away and just always keep my distance.  I treat them professionally and nice, but never let myself get too friendly with them.  Not sure if it's right, but it's kept me out of trouble.
    Posted by jdrotten[/QUOTE]

I've gone both ways.  I guess it mostly depends on how much interaction work will require.  A few times, where daily interaction was required, I put in the hard work to establish a friendship while scrupulously avoiding flirtation etc.  This time where no interaction was required I took the easy way out. 

-BG

Sections
Shortcuts