Gathering this Friday night 11/18

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

Re: Gathering this Friday night 11/18

Seebell's going?  I'm out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ygren. Show ygren's posts

In Response to Re: Gathering this Friday night 11/18:
    [QUOTE]Ygren, I would love to meet you!!  I'll sit in the "not hot" section with you!
    Posted by wizen[/QUOTE]

Someday, yes. This Friday, I need to be in both Nashua and Marblehead. Madly trying to re-scedule Marblehead ...

I find that I have another black mark against me. I played Lacrosse in secondary school. [And I find myself non-plussed to learn I was supposed to have become a serial rapist. I'm either an underachiever or someone who was lucky not to have gotten the memo. Maybe it's a guy-thing?]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

Thank Snuffaluffagus Porkchop isnt going!

Talk about dodging a bullet.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StormyMonsoon. Show StormyMonsoon's posts

I have the kids this Friday, so I can't go. :(  Maybe I should go back to the blog and tell the LL NOT to have kids so he won't miss out on meeting people.  

Maybe next one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

[QUOTE]Thank Snuffaluffagus Porkchop isnt going! Talk about dodging a bullet.
    Posted by AlyssaJones[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it, I almost had to hang out with YOU PEOPLE

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

I don't know why anyone would want to hangout with all these vapid perverts!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

*rheumy, but GREAT WORD!   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

Lol @ rheumysean

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonGal109. Show BostonGal109's posts

I have a final in the morning so I doubt I will be showing up.

Lame.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hollygolitely-. Show hollygolitely-'s posts

that is lame!  i do not forgive you!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

OH PORKCHOP!!!!!
    Don't be such a dynk!!!!!
    I want to meet you BEFORE I GET A BUZZ ON THIS TIME - cause I don't remember you last time - UNLESS YOU RAN when I came near you.  I won't be a jerk - plus everyone says you have a nice wife, so I don't act up in front of anyone's spouse (well, intentionally that is).

I'M GOING TO HAVE FUN FUN FUN - till the bartender takes my beers & shots away!!!!!!! I'll try and stay for an hour.......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

It probably will only take an hour until the bartender takes your beers away SEEBELL. :D

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

[QUOTE]OH PORKCHOP!!!!! Don't be such a dynk!!!!! I want to meet you BEFORE I GET A BUZZ ON THIS TIME - cause I don't remember you last time - UNLESS YOU RAN when I came near you.  I won't be a jerk - plus everyone says you have a nice wife, so I don't act up in front of anyone's spouse (well, intentionally that is). I'M GOING TO HAVE FUN FUN FUN - till the bartender takes my beers & shots away!!!!!!! I'll try and stay for an hour.......
    Posted by Seebell[/QUOTE]

I can assure you that even if I did show up, there'd be no mrs. chops in tow.

But I won't be there.  Maybe next time, Seebz.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Seebie, I'm not going to get there until after 8, so I will probably miss you :(

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hollygolitely-. Show hollygolitely-'s posts

Jneen, i will be passed out on the floor by about 7:45.  Could you make it a little earlier?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

Looking forward to seeing all the lovelies tonight, especially Holly.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hollygolitely-. Show hollygolitely-'s posts

Holly may not be going Dances but thanks.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Holly, awww, why arent you coming?