Good for you?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

Re: Good for you?

In Response to Re: Good for you?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good for you? : Thanks - I just fear for my bosses life. If he aggravates me over the next couple of weeks, I may just choke him out.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

That is a bad thing how?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good for you? : That is a bad thing how?
    Posted by bzorn22[/QUOTE]

In my line of work - choking out the boss is never a good thing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chattynewgirl. Show chattynewgirl's posts

Thinking of you today Jessy.  Hope you are still hanging in there.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good for you? :
    Posted by chattynewgirl[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]Thinking of you today Jessy.  Hope you are still hanging in there. In Response to Re: Good for you? :
    Posted by chattynewgirl[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Day three - cravings were a bit stronger and am feeling tightness in the chest. According to some reading I have done, this is because I am getting more air into my lungs as I breathe, even after such a short time period. I bought a box of 100 blow pops (bubblegum on the inside). This seems to be helping a bit as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

Youre doing great jesseyeric! I'm challenging myself this week as well... Going on a low-carb diet. That means NO BOOZE. It's been pretty challenging for me because I do love my after work glass of wine so. The carb cravings went away after a couple days though. And btw, I'm not really dating that guy anymore. I kind of lost interest. :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

And I have heard some very bad things about Chantix. Just the possible side effects they list in the ad are horrifying.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]Youre doing great jesseyeric! I'm challenging myself this week as well... Going on a low-carb diet. That means NO BOOZE. It's been pretty challenging for me because I do love my after work glass of wine so. The carb cravings went away after a couple days though. And btw, I'm not really dating that guy anymore. I kind of lost interest. :)
    Posted by AlyssaJones[/QUOTE]

Maybe I should fill up the gas tank Tongue out

I would never define a glass of wine, especially a good red wine as a low-carb diet breaker. But whatever it is you try, give it your best and I hope it works.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]^Please tell me the "Faster Pussycat" stuff is a joke.
    Posted by QuetiePie[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with Faster Pussycat? They were the perfect blend of sleaze, glam and punk. Their version of "You're So Vain" blows Carly''s out of th world.

FYI - Day 14 and going strong.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

Great job jesseyeric!  

Keep it up.  

If it helps your motivation, I don't date smokers.  Wink

Sections
Shortcuts