Hot Humid Hump Day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Hot Humid Hump Day

We're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave...

Top of the morning to everyone!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Re: Hot Humid Hump Day

....the way that she moves that thermometer proves that she certainly can cancan!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

hola chicas and chicos

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Hola!

S'up, Blondie?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

"It's a heat wave!  Burning through my heart..."

Good morning!  Hope everyone was able to stay cool last night!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Hot Humid Hump Day:
    Hola! S'up, Blondie?
    Posted by diamondgirl

Hey Girlie

when we gonna get out for lunch with 2Cent, Drinky?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I actually started getting heat exhaustion last night.  I feel asleep when I got home, and it was so hot in my apt, I woke up with a fever at 8p.  I took the world's longest cold shower, and Dr. Pants moved the a/c to the bedroom for his overheated chickie.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

In Response to Re: Hot Humid Hump Day : Hey Girlie when we gonna get out for lunch with 2Cent, Drinky?
    Posted by backbaybabe

Soon, I hope!  Where the hell is drinky?

Wait - I can go find out...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Hot Humid Hump Day : Soon, I hope!  Where the hell is drinky? Wait - I can go find out...
    Posted by diamondgirl

i know, where has drinky been??? miss that girl

and for that matter, where has Lwhitt been, Dread? Bruins? Michelle?

looks like lots o peeps fell by the wayside

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

I love this stuff.  I sit outside in my nice bug-free screen-house and when I get hot, I jump in the pool.....with no pants.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

I love this stuff.  I sit outside in my nice bug-free screen-house and when I get hot, I jump in the pool.....with no pants.
    Posted by PowerCord

ahhhh, ok, i get it!!! didnt receive the invite for your pool party!!!

wow, what a snub i got!!!!

just kidding sweetie

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

It has been so frikkin hot and dry, even my Hot Pepper plants are suffering!  And those things are supposed to like Broiling Drought type enviroments!  Good thing the neighbors are afraid of me, otherwise the Cops would show up to give me a fine (for violating the Water-Ban).  Yep, that's right Ladies, I'm a "Suburban Outlaw"!... ain't it sexy?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

BaBs, I love it.

Do you listen to Judas Priest as you blast your plants with the hose?

Breakin' the law...breakin' the law...

Good morning, kids!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I wish I were in a screenhouse with you guys right now!  And BaBs' hose....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

I like the idea of gangsta rap making one a suburban outlaw.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Babs you are a suburban rebel!!!!

have hose will travel?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealJBar. Show TheRealJBar's posts

It was so hot in our place last night that the smoke detectors all went off at 11:30 p.m.  Nice way to get blasted out of bed.  Jeesh. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Where the heck is Dreadles?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

Three of the Ladies here mentioned my hose... huh-huhuh-huhuhuh-huh...

(it's funnier if you picture it with "ButtHead's" voice...)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

Once in a while I confuse my kids by blaring Old-School Gangsta Rap, they look at me in bemused horror...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Dread Pirate Dread is alive, I promise.  :)  He is just too tied up to be on the blog right now.  heh heh .... tied up....

BaBs, Flirt Wednesday is Alive and Well!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

My apartment wouldn't go below 90 last night. I tried to sleep skyclad on my deck (you think I'm joking...but I'm not), but the mosquitoes got to me so I ended up on the floor of my bedroom.

Around 2 AM, I had gotten to sleep. 2:15 rolled around and three drunk idiots started fighting outside my window and woke me up.

Upon being awoken at 4:45 AM by my first alarm, I discovered that I'd slept on my neck wrong. Lying in my real bed until my 6 AM alarm helped, but I'm still a little sore.

All in all, I got maybe 4 hours of sleep last night. My GI disorder is not finding this funny, and I'm alternating between sitting at my desk with my head in my hands, shaking as I try to make my body STOP IT, and having panic attacks because I'm scared to ask to go to the restroom again.

[/TMI complaining]

Hi. I love you all. <3 Lily, I am so jealous that you get to see Dread.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

My apartment wouldn't go below 90 last night. I tried to sleep skyclad on my deck (you think I'm joking...but I'm not), but the mosquitoes got to me so I ended up on the floor of my bedroom. Around 2 AM, I had gotten to sleep. 2:15 rolled around and three drunk idiots started fighting outside my window and woke me up. Upon being awoken at 4:45 AM by my first alarm, I discovered that I'd slept on my neck wrong. Lying in my real bed until my 6 AM alarm helped, but I'm still a little sore. All in all, I got maybe 4 hours of sleep last night. My GI disorder is not finding this funny, and I'm alternating between sitting at my desk with my head in my hands, shaking as I try to make my body STOP IT, and having panic attacks because I'm scared to ask to go to the restroom again. [/TMI complaining] Hi. I love you all. <3 Lily, I am so jealous that you get to see Dread.
    Posted by trickycrayon

OMG Tricky - im sooo sorry to hear you are feeling soooo crappy... should you see a doctor?
    also, would a fan help you at night?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

tricky, that sounds completely revolting. 

Have an ice pack.  Seriously.  I slept with an ice pack from CVS.  It was awesome.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Tricky - I concur with Lily.  Go home sick.  Stop by CVS on the way to get an ice pack.  Go home.  Freeze ice pack.  Cold shower.  Use ice cubes for a nap until the ice pack freezes.

Alternatively, you could go home, change into grubby clothes, and then nap on the T all day...  In an air conditioned car, of course.

Sections
Shortcuts