How long...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

How long...

...before the inestimable tech crew at BDC realizes that we're not on strike and they should fix the blog?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

Re: How long...

Well, it's been years so far, and counting ...... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goldie31. Show Goldie31's posts

I'm thinking the same thing.  How long does it take to fix a gd comment box? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sexual-chocolate. Show sexual-chocolate's posts

I had really good advice for the LW, but now I forgot it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from there-and-backagain. Show there-and-backagain's posts

Maybe the LW is dating the guy who is supposed to fix the comment box.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sock-puppet. Show sock-puppet's posts

that is a very personal question

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

I was hoping this was about something else, like... "...wait until you do it in a relationship?" "...is your member?" "...is a parsec?" "...until the polar ice caps melt and the world as we know it ceases to exist?" "...has ________ been such a ________?" "...will it take Steddie to get permapoofed?" "...until Trigger shuts up and goes to freakin' bed?" "...should you wait after separating until you hook up with someone else?"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

"...should you wait after separating until you hook up with someone else?"

Yes

"...will it take Steddie to get permapoofed?"

This incarnation has lasted a long time

"...until Trigger shuts up and goes to freakin' bed?"

I'm a night-owl too. Smile

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StormyMonsoon. Show StormyMonsoon's posts

I'm actually amazed and appalled at just how bad the BDC website is.  It is by far the slowest loading site I frequent.  I mean inexcusably slow.  And whatever platform they are using for the comments portion of the site is abysmal.  There are so many better platforms out there.  Inexpensive ones.  It really is terrible.  You'd think the Globe would do a better job with it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

And yet, Stormy, the sister-site works perfectly.

Go figure. Frown

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from porkshop-a-go-go. Show porkshop-a-go-go's posts

"How long until impact?"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trigger11. Show Trigger11's posts

In Response to Re: How long...:
    "...should you wait after separating until you hook up with someone else?" Yes
    Posted by reindeergirl

How long...? Yes? Funny! Hypothetical anyway!

In Response to Re: How long...:
    "...until Trigger shuts up and goes to freakin' bed?" I'm a night-owl too.
    Posted by reindeergirl

Cool

Sections
Shortcuts