I need assistance.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Re: I need assistance.

I think Dims would prefer jimmies, Sean.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

I think we all know Seanz is not going to change the way he posts. And he shouldnt have to. We adore him just the way he is. If he started adding hugs, we would all cry sockpuppet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: I need assistance.:
    [QUOTE]Sprinkle me with your dick love, Sean
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink[/QUOTE]

Now THAT certainly did not come out right

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

[QUOTE]Sprinkle me with your dick love, Sean
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink[/QUOTE]

I just spit out my chocolate frozen yogurt.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Right Said Ed. Show Right Said Ed's posts

I don't think I can order anything with sprinkles ever again.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I need assistance. : I just spit out my chocolate frozen yogurt.
    Posted by Jeepers-Cripes[/QUOTE]

FRO-GURT? Here? I want some.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archangel Michael. Show Archangel Michael's posts

In the end, NL was sorry she asked for advice.

Yeah.  Let's celebrate that.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Well, I am sorry she feels that way.

And Nittany, I think you did take a little beating, but... you also admittedly learned a couple of lessons.

So... at the end of the day, I wouldn't say it was a worthless task. Just a rough one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

We have a machine at my office now. It goes excellent with chocolate chip cookies. Only not excellent trying to clean it out of a keyboard.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

And I thought Seanz could get away with anything because he has a ______.

There goes that theory.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I am not a hugger

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Although, I actually think I hugged Sean once.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

[QUOTE]I'm getting nervous. It feels as though a group hug is forming here.
    Posted by Zeptember[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel any better I showered today.

Not so sure about Mr. MemberHead.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

I dont know that she should be complaining about being piled on, I mean we are all so dang hot and all......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

[QUOTE]I dont know that she should be complaining about being piled on, I mean we are all so dang hot and all......
    Posted by Jeepers-Cripes[/QUOTE]

Jeeps, cuddle puddles aren't for everyone.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

Sorry about your keyboard, Jeepz

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

I dont know 2centz, I think it depends on who is in your pile.

I certainly would throw off Angelina Jolie and Jason Statham.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

HAHAHA, someone reported abuse on my request for Sean to sprinkle me with love. DICK!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

No worries Dimmz, totally worth it because I can see the smirk on Seanz face.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Right Said Ed. Show Right Said Ed's posts

Ew, that's not a smirk on sean's face...