I need assistance.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Re: I need assistance.

In Response to Re: I need assistance.:
    [QUOTE]Ew, that's not a smirk on sean's face...
    Posted by Right Said Ed[/QUOTE]

Sean, don't be a member.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaptainfriday. Show kaptainfriday's posts

Sorry I'm late.

Did I miss the group hug?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

In Response to I need assistance.:
    [QUOTE]Hi all LLers, As I know you give good advice, I need some in a hurry. At work yesterday, I fed into a co-worker trying to rile me up about a situation. (I know this is my fault.) I calmly stated my point about the current PSU scandal and thought we could have an adult, friendly debate. (I'm an alum, this is close to hom.) Apparently I was wrong in forming an opinion, and a guy that I work directly with bit my head off with, "Alright, so you're okay with pedophiles and kids being assaulted. Good." I felt ill at this. He promptly then went around the office to different people repeating what I said and egging them to talk about me the remainder of the day. You know, like little girls spreading gossip in 7th grade. (Mind you, i'm 24, he's in his late 30's!) I chose to ignore him and was going to bring it up this morning and ask if he felt he went a little overboard. But he came in and when I wasn't chatty with him, started telling cubemates that I was mad and wouldn't speak to him because "boo hoo, she's soooo wrong." This is complicated much more by the fact that I am a victim of sexual assault. It REALLY upset me that anyone would EVER associate me with that. Such as in hyperventilating crying on my way home. It brought up alot of bad feelings. I'm not sure where to go with this. I don't want to talk about my past with him or my boss. But I don't want to deal with a child either. I have to work side by side with him every day. Could an email be approriate in this situation? I know that if I talk to him I will get upset again.  
    Posted by nittanylionness[/QUOTE]

Tell him to go f ck himself. Seriously, clowns like that know no other way. Tell him point blank that he is an ignorant piece of drek and that he needs to stop insulting you or you will talk to the boss. Or you could call me and have me hand him a beating. Either way but you need to stop being pushed around.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

In Response to Re: I need assistance.:
    [QUOTE]I'm also feeling like a pit bull today. I won't let go. Sorry.
    Posted by Sally-[/QUOTE]

I don't disagree much but I have to wonder how much of what Mr. McQueary (sic) saw and what he said. I know many people and I know many unsavory folks also and not a one of them would ignore someone raping a 10 year old boy. So I find it had to believe that he came into Paterno's office (a day later by the way) and said he saw that. If he did see that and he was certain of it why on earth didn't he do something right then. The whole story stinks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnny1963. Show johnny1963's posts

and on the lighter side, you know he went to Ohio State