I'm disapointed that the thread was poofed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Re: I'm disapointed that the thread was poofed

In Response to Re: I'm disapointed that the thread was poofed:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I'm disapointed that the thread was poofed :   Will a Twix bar work?  I have one of those. How about a garden gnome? Ok, peeps, I am armed with a Twix bar and a garden gnome.  Bring it on!
    Posted by TwoCentDonation[/QUOTE]

Twix bars are teh awesome! Little garden people freak me out - what if they come to life, like Chucky?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]Of course you're disappointed the thread was poofed. This dead horse was still twitching on Friday. Some of you are still trying to flog a little more life out of it...
    Posted by heavyblaster[/QUOTE]

Do you still think we're Saints, as you called us on Friday?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItalianIce84. Show ItalianIce84's posts

[QUOTE]My apologies for being confrontational folks, but I don't let anyone, my friends or myself, get walked on.  Especially in public.   I'm sure I probably had something to do with the events at the end of last week.  Honestly though, all I really wanted was an apology.  I suppose getting my thoughts on the page was my way of standing up for those who prefer to let things roll of their back instead of take them head on. Anyway, I'm back from vacation, and I'll be around to mix things up again this week.  I missed you too Rob.  ;)
    Posted by SmashAtoms[/QUOTE]

I wanted an apology, too, Smashy, but apparently, that's not coming from anyone anytime soon. I guess we should just go round up the LL departed Awesom-o and Bruins and Michelle-, and Jeepers and of course the still-present bully PC and have drinks like we're being instructed to do... good stuff.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Do I have to be part of the Drama Vortex to get drinks?  What if I just want drinks?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

[QUOTE]Drinks?  Did someone say drinks?
    Posted by Lily87[/QUOTE]

I could go for cupcakes and dessert wine...  But I'd need a place to set down my garden gnome and Twix bar.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

You're welcome McBostonrob.  We all see ourselves differently than others see us & I call it like I see it.

Hey TwoCent, I love Twix bars, cupcakes, martinis, wine or anything that is included in the company of the Lovelies. 

A little drama, differences of opinions or debates makes life interesting as long as name calling & disrespectful remarks are excluded.

There are more ways than one to say the same thing.   Example:

JoCo wrote: "I am disappointed that this thread was not poofed."

I can say to her -- "JoCo, I don't really care what you think & if you don't like this thread, don't read it & go follow another one."

Or I can say -- "JoCo, I understand exactly how you feel & wish everyone could be kind to one another & try to get along no matter the positions one takes on an issue."

See how mean or nice I can be?  Is it understood how it works you trolls?  I mean lovely people?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Jeeps, I never said you called anybody anything.  I started this thread, and it didn't have anything to do with you.  I merely wanted to compliment CHC on having the guts to speak her mind for what she perceived as the greater good.  That doesn't mean I agree with her or disagree with her, nor does it imply anything about you at all.  I can't control what other people post, so I apologize if I've inadvetantly created a vehicle for more drama about you.  But that wasn't my intention. 
    Again, for my part, this doesn't have anything to do with you.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

RDG, you really have some nerve. Who is the real bully here??
    ----

What did I say? My posts were all addressed to or regarding hb. I wa supporting the Love Letters Lovelies.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

**was (and still am)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

*sigh*

For the record, my post which was deleted was meant to be a good-natured and total spoof on the past happenings.  It was not meant as an attack on anyone.  I'm guessing it was poofed because someone reported it as objectionable and thought I was either seriously attacking Wrongest or making passive aggressive attacks on others.  That was not my intention.

Or it was poofed for referencing a specific phrase from "Alice's Restaurant."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

hmmmm, I must have missed something.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealJBar. Show TheRealJBar's posts

TwoCent the forums haven't been the place for humor lately it seems.  I almost took you seriously myself and I was wondering what interpersonal flak-attacks I'd missed. i'm glad to know that you and Wong-y are still buddies.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

That's why I added massive hyperbole with the "father rapers" reference - so people would know I was joking.

*sigh*

My writing talents are diminishing.  Now I'll never be able to write the Great American Bathroom Book.

*sniffle*

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

We're coming up on Thanksgiving - anyone who's heard Alice's Restaurant and looks forward to Arlo's "recorded live" version as heard on several Boston-area radio stations on Thanksgiving Day knows what you were talking about, TCD.  ;-)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

You know, LWHitt, I have yet to hear "Alice's Restaurant" in its entirety!!  Every Thanksgiving I catch part of the song, but never the beginning!

I think I need to rectify this with iTunes and my iPod....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Actually, 2cent, there's like some devious conspiracy between Arlo and iTunes - you can't just buy Alice's Restaurant; you have to buy the whole album. 
    I was shocked to learn there's actually one other track on the album that I like.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]We're coming up on Thanksgiving - anyone who's heard Alice's Restaurant and looks forward to Arlo's "recorded live" version as heard on several Boston-area radio stations on Thanksgiving Day knows what you were talking about, TCD.  ;-)
    Posted by LWhitt58[/QUOTE]

It's awesome :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]Why isn't anyone apologizing to ME, dammit! KYR posted the initials of my pet goldfish on this cesspool of a board, and no one has addressed it or has told me what is being done to ensure the security of personal information. I don't feel safe, and no one cares. I bet Fox 25 news would be all over this. Maybe they could interview this Minotaur person. P.S. It helps, when you're joking or trying to be funny in a post, if you write LOL!!! LOL!!! LOL!!! and five or six little emoticons, or "ROTFLMO!!!!" or the ever helpful "joking!" for autistic people who "don't understand tone" on the Internet. 
    Posted by heavyblaster[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't it be your goldfish asking for an apology?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

RDG, the goldfish can't ask for an apology...  The goldfish is underwater.  Heavy is the fish's advocate.

Btw, Heavy, I'd be more sympathetic to your cause but 1. You implied I am a cesspool since I am in a cesspool and 2. you implied I'm not funny.  I AM funny.  All my friends say so, even if they are fake it's still true.  And before you tell me I'm beeing a noob let me point out that I was being respectful of your goldfish by refusing to refer to your goldfish as an it.  Fish need just as much respect as a people.  So I am a good person.  I am good and funny, even if I am in a cesspool.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Whats the point of apologizing when they are never accepted or brushed off as if they were never given... they are overrated.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Oh my goodness! 

TwoCent, Anyone can tell that you're not being malicious & saying this in a joking manner.

People need to lighten up.

Thanks for catching me up-to-date.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Marge, you're either purposefully taunting Jeeps or you're innocently ignorant.  Either way, you're wrong, and accusations like that are counterproductive to the discussion.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, Jeepers is acting very troll-like. Could Jeepers really be KYR?[/QUOTE]

What a silly thing to say.

[QUOTE]Also, how many times are people going to claim to be leaving the blog for good, only to be back a day or two later? If you are going, just go. If you make a big deal of leaving, don't come back. You just look foolish.
    Posted by LargeMarge-[/QUOTE]

Of all the troubles in the world, why would this bother you? Why is it foolish? People can change their minds.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealJBar. Show TheRealJBar's posts

Marge so far you've added zero value to the discussions on the forums.  Why?