I'm disapointed that the thread was poofed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kittencroissant. Show kittencroissant's posts

Re: I'm disapointed that the thread was poofed

little hard to put names to faces in a movie theater! hoping for some kind of reception afterward.

is there a facebook LL group? I was trying to search for one but I didn't come up with anything.

Ha, Do I sound like a stalker?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

In Response to Re: I'm disapointed that the thread was poofed:
    [QUOTE]little hard to put names to faces in a movie theater! hoping for some kind of reception afterward. is there a facebook LL group? I was trying to search for one but I didn't come up with anything. Ha, Do I sound like a stalker?
    Posted by kittencroissant[/QUOTE]

kitten, there is a facebook group, but I made it closed and unsearchable after the recent drama with youknowwho.  We only allow new members now after they have met at least one of the members.  We don't mean for it to be an exclusivity thing, but it does need to be a secure thing.  I hope you understand. 

BTW... I love your name kittencroissant.  Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kittencroissant. Show kittencroissant's posts

Thank you!!! I love your name/avatar/chasing amy :)

Heh, the good thing is, I don't usually have time at work to read some things before they get poofed, so I DON'T-know-who, (AND especially after this thread of angry and or jokingly dramatic posts, and the angry replies taking said posts as serious / or elaborating on the joke of being angry and dramatic). Which is awesome for me, because now I have no preconceptions of anybody. I shall meet you all assuming you are peaceful, serene beings, and form different opinions only after being shown otherwise :D See y'all at the movies.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

[QUOTE]We should get together at the Burren before the movie event.  It would be just like old times!
    Posted by AlyssaJones[/QUOTE]
    I would love to be there...  I am still looking forward to meeting y'all!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

[QUOTE]Which is awesome for me, because now I have no preconceptions of anybody. I shall meet you all assuming you are peaceful, serene beings, and form different opinions only after being shown otherwise :D See y'all at the movies.
    Posted by kittencroissant[/QUOTE]

HA!  Well my dear you are in for a rude awakening!  

I'm kidding of course... the LL group is really a wonderful bunch of people :)  

And thank you for getting the Chasing Amy reference!  Nobody gets that... well, except Dread.