I'm guessing the answer to this is not "Hit refresh 1,000 times on a dopey relationship blog"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inter-Planet. Show Inter-Planet's posts

Re: I'm guessing the answer to this is not "Hit refresh 1,000 times on a dopey relationship blog"

Awww - that makes me miss F5 Zombie.  His puppeteer needs to resurrect him.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

Re: I'm guessing the answer to this is not "Hit refresh 1,000 times on a dopey relationship blog"

I JUST READ THE LETTER AND I WANT TO COMMENT NOW!
    THE STUPID COMMENT BOX WON'T POP-UP!!!
    WHYYYYYYYYY.....WHYYYYY......WHYYYYYYYY....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

I read the letter from the LW AND WHO CONTROLLS THE COMMENT BOX'S THAT HAVE MADE ME MAD MAAAD MAAAAAD...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

Hi there BzzAlong!
    I can't get a comment box open in the LW's site.  Big hug & kiss to ya!
    maybe I'll put my comment in this area for the LW today.
    (plus my Boss is working me hard!! boo hoo me.)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

Re: To LW

To: LW of today (8/27/12)
    Grieving DID NOT break you up.  I think that HE realized he didn't LOVE YOU - AND IT TOOK A BIG SITUATION like this one, for him to realize this.
    When I use to date a lot - if some guy started to buy me all sorts of stuff, I would realize right then and there if I didn't like him and if I really liked him I'd accept the presents and continue seeing him - AND IF I DIDN'T LIKE HIM I COULDN'T TAKE ALL THE PRESENTS AND I'D GIVE THEM BACK TO HIM AND BREAK UP WITH HIM BEFORE HE BOUGHT EVEN MORE STUFF.
    If I really liked/or was falling for a guy and if a death occured in my Family - I'D BE SO HAPPY THAT MY BOYFRIEND cared and did stuff for me like make a bunch of meals and/or be there for me - IF HE WASN'T THERE FOR ME THEN I'D KNOW (OR SHOULD'VE KNOWN THAT HE DIDN'T LIKE ME ENOUGH).
    So, if I were in his shoes - and a lover did all sorts of cooking and all wonderful things for me and my Family at a grievous time - and ONLY - I STRESS ONLY IF I REALLY LOVED HIM would I be able to take all he had to give me, be it food and being there.....IF I DIDN'T LIKE HIM MUCH and he was giving my whole family food & all sorts of stuff then I'D END IT RIGHT THERE & THEN and not want anything.
    Weird as it might be to hear - I always enjoyed 'taking & getting stuff' from guys I was crazy about because it made me think they really liked me.
    Weird again maybe - I always HATED taking stuff from guys I didn't care about.
    But hey, that's just me.
    That's all I got (back to work for me now).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shrtc8ke. Show shrtc8ke's posts

In Response to Re: I'm guessing the answer to this is not "Hit refresh 1,000 times on a dopey relationship blog":
    [QUOTE]I read the letter from the LW AND WHO CONTROLLS THE COMMENT BOX'S THAT HAVE MADE ME MAD MAAAD MAAAAAD...
    Posted by Seebell[/QUOTE]

I haven't been able to get a comment box on my work computer all day.  I had to post from my Ipad.  SO ANNOYING!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seebell. Show Seebell's posts

Still can't get a comment box up from LL's blog - But it's letting me post here.
    I'm wondering if our 'Work Places' are putting a block on our computers to prevent us from goofing off.  JEEEEEEEEESH - all work & no play is unhealthy.
    -- Goodnight folks time to go home now!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

sdfjsldfjkslfjslfjslfjs