Is your Link to the Comments Page working?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Is your Link to the Comments Page working?

Page not found

Sorry, the page you have requested does not exist at this address.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

-- Your friends at Boston.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Re: Is anyone else unable to get the link to work?

Oh I didn't read the question right.  My link isn't working.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from charmingElisa. Show charmingElisa's posts

I can't either JazzyJill. I also don't like donuts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I can't get it, either. 

OMG, peeps - we finally broke the Internet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

OK, so it isn't just me...  Yeah, I was catching up on comments and the blog poofed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Dread.. you still come around these parts :)

Nice to see you..

Yeah... looks like I won't be making comments on the letter today, and I like this one! :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Re: Is anyone else unable to get the link to work?:
    [QUOTE]OMG, peeps - we finally broke the Internet.
    Posted by diamondgirl[/QUOTE]

Oh sugar!  Does this mean we have to pay for it?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Re: Is your Link to the Comments Page working?

LOL.. we broke the internet!!!!

I think we should get merits for this...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dvcooke. Show dvcooke's posts

It appears as though all of the articles are unavailable.  If you go to the blogs home page, everything is still visible:

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/relationships/blog/

But if you try to click into any of the inidividual articles, they all return 404s:

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/relationships/blog/2010/11/were_so_shy.html

Hrumph...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from charmingElisa. Show charmingElisa's posts

I'm scared.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Oh dear.  Did we upset the management with the drama vortex?  Will this be going on our permanent records?

Or maybe the drama vortex is eating the internet.  Where's the Doctor when you need him?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

This will go down on your permanent record.......(great Guttermouth song lyrics)

Someone make it work...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I knew it was a mistake to feed the Drama Vortex after midnight.  I blame the late posters....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from charmingElisa. Show charmingElisa's posts

IT IS WORKING!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Doughnuts are kind of gross.  Except for the super fresh ones you can get when you apple pick.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Yes - it's back!

Someone must have posted our bail...  Or maybe the Doctor swooped in and made everything all right.  And I didn't even get to ogle him.  *pout*

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

I actually LOVE donuts and I'm craving one intensely.. so I thought if others told me how gross they were... it'd deter me from going to get one LOLOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Oh, in that case I'll keep my mouth shut, Jazzy (I like doughnuts).

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Yays!  Jazzy and I are patriotic!  Do we win a trip to Disneyworld and a lifetime supply of McD's and Coca Cola?  We won't need much if that's all we're eating....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Who doesn't like donuts? 
    I can see if you don't like the ones with the frosting and the sprinkles, or maybe the ones that are messy with the jelly or cream in the middle, or maybe the plain ones are too boring for you, but there's so many different kinds of deep fried goodness - there's something for everybody!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I'm a commie anyway.  I don't like brownies or apple pie.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

I like the chocolate-on-chocolate donuts.

Cream-filled donuts remind me of creampuffs, in the guy-sense of the word.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Well for my money, I don't like frosted donuts.  As far as I'm concerned, frosting belongs on cake, not on donuts, not on cookies, not on brownies. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

I like the sugar-cinnamon crumbs baked on to muffin tops. In fact, like the Seinfeld characters, I prefer muffin tops to muffin bottoms. But unlike them, I despise pudding skins.