Jazzy & tricky C, this Link's For You

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Jazzy & tricky C, this Link's For You

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-418780/The-stunning-size-12-model-branded-fat-TV-competition.html

mmmmm....... solid gold.......

Of course, UK size 12 is US size 10, but still...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Re: Jazzy & tricky C, this Link's For You

And this lady, who is exactly my size;

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/14/fashion/14CRYSTAL.html

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Re: Jazzy & tricky C, this Link's For You:
    [QUOTE]And this lady, who is exactly my size; http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/14/fashion/14CRYSTAL.html
    Posted by diamondgirl[/QUOTE]

I'm on the second page, and I just read that when she first tried modeling she dieted herself down to 95 lbs.  And she's 5'9".  95 lbs. and 5'9"!!!!

My God!!!

I'm shorter than her, and if I were 95 lbs. you'd all think I had cancer!  I'd be emaciated!!

I'm starting to think the plus size models should take over for a while...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Just read the first article....  The size 12 model is gorgeous!!!  The size 0 model... I can't imagine any bathing suit looking good on her with all those bones.  *shudder*

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Isn't that gold bathing suit absolutely divine?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

[QUOTE]And this lady, who is exactly my size; http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/14/fashion/14CRYSTAL.html
    Posted by diamondgirl[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should consider a career move. You'd be a dazzling model & outshine the rest......

www.kschung.com/images/diamond_girl.jpg" alt="" />

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

I like this one too for you..........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

hhaaa it's been EXACTLY 2 months since I checked the forums and I saw this!!! yyaaayyy!! and yes.. both of those women are hot.. I think we should start a model line for women who are 10+ .. and legit 10..not 8, not 6...  :)

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Jazzy - The Globe did an article a month or so ago about a guy who's starting a modelling agency for normal women!!  He's been working at making inroads with various companies to use regular sized women.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

nice... maybe he can put me up there and DG.. oh wait, we are probably too OLD .. drat... another thing we need to work on LOLOL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

You could lie about your age.  You two look good enough you could pull it off.

On a related note, I wonder how the Dove ad campaign using real women worked.  I liked it - it was nice seeing women of different shapes, sizes, ages, and colors in an ad for the same product, as opposed to older women for Depends and younger women for lipstick :P

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

If I was 95 pounds I'm pretty sure people would think I was dying.

I love that plus-size modeling starts at 12 but plus clothes start at 16. STUPID, STUPID MODELING. Stupid stupid society BOYS DON'T EVEN LIKE SKINNY GIRLS

/rage

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I just spent a week in Vegas, and at the pool there were tons of girls who were super skinny and tan and had enormous fake BBs.

Me & the pasty pale DDs got a LOT of looks.  :) 

Don't get me wrong; the boys like the tan and lithe, but they like the soft and bouncy, too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

LMAO DG... that's awesome

I don't know though.. I know plenty of guys that love fake boobs and love skinny women... I've even had guys tell me that if I lose weight and lose the girls, they'd buy me fake boobs..nice huh?

But yeah.. I love your DD's.. by the way. how did I get pointed the finger at about talking about my boobs?? you do more than me! hahaha and you even say what size they are.. tisk tisk

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

[QUOTE]I've even had guys tell me that if I lose weight and lose the girls, they'd buy me fake boobs[/QUOTE]

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

That's utter stupidity.  At least you know up front they are too stupid to date you :P

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Oh, don't get me wrong; they were not complaining about all the hot skinny muscly strippers with enormous tatas.  But saying that's all they like is like saying people only like coffee ice cream.  False!  :D