Jeepers Cripes II

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Re: Jeepers Cripes II

Yeah, I've been having problems with the comment box as well.  It's why I disappear early on some days.

"To your point about my son- you are comparing apples and oranges here."

I don't know if that was directed at me or CB...  Anyway, my original response was meant to focus on just what you would feel if someone made a threat towards your son, so i was trying to isolate that issue.  I think that is what CB was getting at.  If someone with a record of anger management who was very upset made threats to your son on a public forum what would you do?  How would you feel?

As an aside, I'm wondering if some of the heightened concern from some of us is related to the Phoebe Prince bullying case.  I'm not saying the two are the same, but maybe an increased awareness of bullying and domestic violence in the back of our minds is helping to trip the alarms?  For me I think it is.  I've known people who do a lot of work on domestic violence issues.  Also, if an ex or a boyfriend of mine said the things the LW has said wrt to me/us, I'd be on alert.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

I can completely see your point.  I know I could be totally wrong, and I hope I am.  I'm just getting an uncomfortable vibe from him.

Anyway, I should focus on work, but it's hard to avert my eyes from the drama vortex.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Oh, this is a different thread!  Hi, wimminz!

Yeah, this comment box stuff is really obnoxious. 

I am supposed to be going to the ballgame tonight... rainy rain rain.  Not looking forward to being stuck in a rain delay underneath the ballpark with a Yankee fan.  Plus, I am married, so I can't make out with him to pass the time.  Boring.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

He is a relative of the people I am going with, so apparently I am not allowed to start a fight.  I did make mention of the fact that I do not start fights, I *finish* fights.

I will buy him all the $7 hot dogs he wants, if it keeps him non-schadenfreude.  Hell, I'll just leave the park.  It's not like I haven't been there a billion times.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

For a while I thought it was just my browser/PC, but I guess it isn't.  Yay, I am not alone :P

If I could I would curl up on the sofa next to Mr. Cent and take a nap right now.  It's excellent weather for that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Yeah, agreed.  I really miss Dr. Diamond during the day.  He lets me go right to sleep on him while he watches football.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from a3888b5accef493a59715074b2eb8c72. Show a3888b5accef493a59715074b2eb8c72's posts

I cant post either.  Theres some bogus script thats in a loop at least under IE8.  Lilys wondering where everybody went.

I am left to worry about what state I will find the house in. I left some windows open this morning.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Yeah, TT - I had the problem on my browser at home last night as well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I can't get into the stupid comment box either.

And B.C has been freezing and locking up my computer all day.

BOO!

Yell

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from a3888b5accef493a59715074b2eb8c72. Show a3888b5accef493a59715074b2eb8c72's posts

True. Im thinking its all bored college students who arent bright enough not be consistent with the story line.
    It didnt rain much in Boston? Thats good. Up here it POURED.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I have been watching the radar, and the rain is just zipping to the left and right of the city. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

I think there's still a big band of rain to the west of Boston.  I'm hoping it dissipates before getting here.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Re: Jeepers Cripes II:
    [QUOTE]I have been watching the radar, and the rain is just zipping to the left and right of the city. 
    Posted by diamondgirl[/QUOTE]

Yay!  I hope it stays that way.  I really hate going home in the rain.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts