July 9 - Steamy Flirt Friday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

July 9 - Steamy Flirt Friday

What?  No thread yet?

It's steamy out there... Bring your handkerchief cloth to wipe your brow.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

Re: July 9 - Steamy Flirt Friday

In Response to July 9 - Steamy Flirt Friday:
    What?  No thread yet?
    Posted by TwoCentDonation

Lots of folks starting the weekend early perhaps?  Good Morning!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

In Response to Re: July 9 - Steamy Flirt Friday:
    PS.  I'm keeping Boiling Bunny just one more day.
    Posted by Lily87

LOL...i was trying to figure out your avatar...now I get it.  :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Happy Feisty Friday Lovelies!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Tsk, tsk... Shame on PC.  What man in his right mind wouldn't want to be your Shemar Moore?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

You know what, I have to go get the mail. Prediction: letter will be posted while I'm gone. >(

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Good morning Lily, JD, and BBB!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Hey Tricky!

Of course - that's the way it works, isn't it?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PowerCord. Show PowerCord's posts

I'm here.  I've been preparing my usual elaborate Friday Letter response, while picturing glasses full of cherries and limes....

Instead of Shemar Moore can I just be Chuck Norris?

or better yet.....Leon Phelps?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trickycrayon. Show trickycrayon's posts

TOLD YA SO. :|

Man, the number of LTRs and marriages that I hear about where the intimacy is just gone terrifies me. I couldn't handle that...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

Chuck Norris is all knowing, and all powerful.  It is also a closely guarded secret, that his Tears can cure Cancer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Basically, the LW has the "7 year itch", even thought technically they've never been married.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BannedAgainBoston. Show BannedAgainBoston's posts

Ahhh, Jneen, ye be wise indeed!  I didn't even think about the classic "7 Year Itch".  Actually, it has been documented that couples with children actually can got through three phases due to biology:

4 Year - the child is past "toddlerhood"

7 Year - the child is past "adolescense"

14 Year - the child is an "Adult" (on primitive terms).

I am already past all three, marriage-wise, so the "Itch" factor never even enters my mind anymore whgen reading these LLs...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Sup 2Cent, Lils, JD, Tricky!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Hi everyone! I'm having ice coffee on the deck and getting ready to go into the pool. Off to play in a much larger sandbox for the week...Cool

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

hiya bbb!

wtw:  sounds like you have some good times planned...enjoy!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Today's letter is sad :(  It sounds like they're both decent people (no shoe throwing!) who care for each very much, which makes it sadder that it's fizzled.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

BBB, looking smashing, as always, today.  Hot weekend plans with CG?
    Posted by Lily87

awww Lils, you'e sooo sweet..puton the m ini today for this hot and steamy day.... ok, i put it on for CG....

we're just planning on meeting some peeps tonight and then having a low key weekend...maybe see his kids again...so cute, they were asking for me....

in 2 weeks, he's meeting my family... at his request..... now that's a real big YIKES in my book...

you have any big plans this weekend? i hear the weather will be carppy

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Sup JD!!! hope your little guy is doing much better today!!!

WtW, sounds like you're having a pretty relaxing time... im jealous!!1

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: July 9 - Steamy Flirt Friday : Not really.  A hair cut.  Which is actually a highlight for me.  Just chilling out this weekend.  Getting stuff done around the house.  Hanging with the not so little one who is just a total dollface lately.
    Posted by Lily87

i have a felling this will be a good weekend to get stuff done around the house/apt

just found out im getting out early today....

ohhh, how cute, your little guy has been a dollface recently??? yeah for you!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

In Response to Re: July 9 - Steamy Flirt Friday : .... in 2 weeks, he's meeting my family... at his request..... now that's a real big YIKES in my book...
    Posted by backbaybabe

!!!!!!

The first time I met Mr. Cent's family I took it as a sign that he was getting serious, until I asked him if it was serious.  He said, "No."  So I calmed down.

But this sounds serious!  Scary... But exciting!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TwoCentDonation. Show TwoCentDonation's posts

Lils - Same style or are you going to try something different?  I like getting haircuts, too.  It's a nice way to change things around a little, even though I get the same cut.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

hiya bbb! wtw:  sounds like you have some good times planned...enjoy!
    Posted by jdrotten

Hope little JD is feeling better

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

In Response to Re: July 9 - Steamy Flirt Friday :  in 2 weeks, he's meeting my family... at his request..... now that's a real big YIKES in my book..
    Posted by backbaybabe

That is a big step isn't it!?  Good for you and CG, sounds like things are moving along nicely for the 2 of ya's...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: July 9 - Steamy Flirt Friday : !!!!!! The first time I met Mr. Cent's family I took it as a sign that he was getting serious, until I asked him if it was serious.  He said, "No."  So I calmed down. But this sounds serious!  Scary... But exciting!!
    Posted by TwoCentDonation

to be truthful i am scared..

Sections
Shortcuts