Just thought I'd share with you all

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Just thought I'd share with you all

A picture of the world's cutest cat...

Bugzy

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Re: Just thought I'd share with you all

Catty!  I love!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

hahahahaha surprise!! lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Just thought I'd share with you all:
    [QUOTE]A picture of the world's cutest cat... Bugzy
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL[/QUOTE]

That face is saying "Get that damn camera OUT of my face and leave me alone while I'm luxuriating in the sun on this squishy couch cushion!"  Love the ear tufties.  :-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PoohBear44. Show PoohBear44's posts

Purrrrrrrrfectly adorable.  But, I am a crazy cat lady.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

LWhitt.. he's the biggest ham ever.. he LOVES the camera.. he's such a doll.. but I agree, in this picture, he looks less than amused and I think that's why I love it so much lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

hahaha Lils.. mine does too.. this one Bugzy, plays legit fetch with me. Its the funniest thing ever. He freaks out if I don't throw it when he brings it back ot me.

My black one - Marlo, he rolls over when I tell him. I have a video of it. LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e. Show 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e's posts

Jazzy, is that a marmelade cat? I love orange cats. My Mom used to raise them. And are his paws really that big?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

I love him so much.. i'd die for him. LOL sounds crazy btut I do.

I used to think I was pretty well versed with Cats, I've never heard of a marmalade.. lol I got him from my sister in law's litter. He's the absolute sweetest thing I've ever had.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

What a sweetheart! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Just thought I'd share with you all:
    [QUOTE]Cats rule. Though mine thinks he's a dog.
    Posted by Lily87[/QUOTE]

They do rule.  :-)  I've got a head-butting cat.  I can be standing at the sink and all of a sudden my knee will buckle because Jaspurr has head-butted my leg's calf.  "Mom!  Pay attenshun to meeeeee!"

I really need to get him a cat to hang out with now that Scooter is gone.  But I want to wait until I move (if that ever happens!)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealJBar. Show TheRealJBar's posts

Good Lord, look at the paws on that baby!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

Serious gorgeousness, Jazzy.  Happy to hear he's as sweet as he looks!  

I have a couple of dollfaces myself.  And one of mine has HUGE paws, almost looks like he has snow shoes on! 

(also, you can call me Yogi if you want to, I don't mind at all! I like it when someone has a unique nic for me.  Is that the "diminuitive" of Yoga? hahaha!)

Smile

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHepcat. Show HipHepcat's posts

Cute lookin' cat Jazzy.  Paws as big as my favorite calico (double?) that lived 21 years!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e. Show 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e's posts

Some of our cats had what my Mom called double-paws...extra toes I think. They liked to knead you with their paws. We didn't heat our house very well (that's another story) and when we were kids we'd lie on the couch and read with a blanket over us. Sooner or later one of the cats would come and sit on us and purr and knead it's paws. Then when you went to get up there'd be twenty pounds of cat on your chest.
    Our cats were also very funny. One of them watched television with us. I've always wondered what he made of Gunsmoke.
    My parents would swat them if they got up on the counters or tables. So when we'd come home from a long day and open the door we'd hear thud..thud......thud.....thud....as they got off whereever they weren't supposed to be.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Yoga, you reminded me of the little skunk in Bambi - 'You can call me Flower if you want to!'  :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

[QUOTE]Yoga, you reminded me of the little skunk in Bambi - 'You can call me Flower if you want to!'  :)
    Posted by diamondgirl[/QUOTE]

hahhahahahaha i used to love that part of the that movie!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

[QUOTE]Serious gorgeousness, Jazzy.  Happy to hear he's as sweet as he looks!   I have a couple of dollfaces myself.  And one of mine has HUGE paws, almost looks like he has snow shoes on!  (also, you can call me Yogi if you want to, I don't mind at all! I like it when someone has a unique nic for me.  Is that the "diminuitive" of Yoga? hahaha!)
    Posted by yogafriend[/QUOTE]

great! Yogi it is... I never even watched Yogi Bear, so I honestly have no idea why I always go to address you as Yogi LOL but it sticks :) and its cute like you

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I love animals. And you have a beautiful kittie.

Sir Rufus and Ms. Bebe

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Jessey, go into Edit your post and click once on the picture.  You'll see the little "handles" around the picture - grab one corner and you can resize it to make it fit into the forum post space.  :-)

I love the name Rufus.  :-)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

[QUOTE]Jessey, go into Edit your post and click once on the picture.  You'll see the little "handles" around the picture - grab one corner and you can resize it to make it fit into the forum post space.  :-) I love the name Rufus.  :-)
    Posted by LWhitt58[/QUOTE]

Many thanks LW

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

thanks Jessey!! hahahaha I love yours too!!!

and here's a video I just made of my boys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cptnVLV-Zg

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Jazzy, Your cat is cute but I'm sorry, my cat is the most beautiful cat in the whole wide world.

lol.

As soon as I figure out how to get a photo of her onto my laptop, I'll post it & I know you & everyone else will agree.

Sorry jessey. Your cats are very cute too but same thing applies.Tongue out

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Just thought I'd share with you all : great! Yogi it is... I never even watched Yogi Bear, so I honestly have no idea why I always go to address you as Yogi LOL but it sticks :) and its cute like you
    Posted by JazzyJtotheILL[/QUOTE]

Jazzy, you got me pegged.    I love nics. 

... and it's true that Flower is a beloved little character we don't often think about, along with Thumper.  Anyone have a pet bunny?  One of my friends has THREE bunnies!!

We all think our pets are the cutest in the world ... I know I do!  Seriously, they all have personalities and quirks, they drive us nuts (mine do!) but I cannot imagine living without my honey pies.   Smile  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archie-Bunker54. Show Archie-Bunker54's posts

It is a pathetic day on a blog when an attention seeker has to post pics of her cats.