Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Just thought I'd share with you all

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Re: Just thought I'd share with you all

I heart McRob and don't care who knows it!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

I'm posting Suzy and Tallulah the cat, though Tallulah refuses to face the camera (ever since she saw a picture that

made her look, ahem, slightly chubby).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Just thought I'd share with you all:
    I'm posting Suzy and Tallulah the cat, though Tallulah refuses to face the camera (ever since she saw a picture that made her look, ahem, slightly chubby).
    Posted by justcat

Suzy's adorable, justcat!  Only see Tallulah's black butt, however.  ::::vbg::::  Can you shrink the picture just a bit so we can see her profile?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

In Response to Re: Just thought I'd share with you all : Suzy's adorable, justcat!  Only see Tallulah's black butt, however.  ::::vbg::::  Can you shrink the picture just a bit so we can see her profile?
    Posted by LWhitt58

I shrunk it just enough so now they both look thinner!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Just thought I'd share with you all : I shrunk it just enough so now they both look thinner!
    Posted by justcat

Oh my - Tallulah really DOES ignore the camera, doesn't she?  LOL  I do like that they will lie next to each other.  :-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from justcat. Show justcat's posts

In Response to Re: Just thought I'd share with you all : Oh my - Tallulah really DOES ignore the camera, doesn't she?  LOL  I do like that they will lie next to each other.  :-)
    Posted by LWhitt58

Yeah, but she mostly teases Suzy.  She'll bob and weave and just when Suzy's ready to pounce on her, Tallulah will jump really high over Suzy's head - just to show off.  But they do really like each other. 

Sections
Shortcuts