Let me showcase how witty and/or intolerant I am!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hennymcpenny. Show hennymcpenny's posts

Re: Let me showcase how witty and/or intolerant I am!

Think of it this way, JAR, even Meredith is fair game for being picked on, not just the LWs.  Most days Meredith gets picked on at least once by a commenter.  In fact, one time last last week Meredith got picked on by most of the commenters.  LWs who have lurked for more than a week should not be surprised if they get a punch in the gut by a commenter.  It still hurts, but it shouldn't be a surprise.

As for agreeing or not agreeing with the commenters, what I find fascinating about LL is that I don't consistently agree with anyone here.  On any given day I might agree with poster A, think poster B is a moron, and think Stebbie is a genius, then the next day I might think poster A is delusional, poster B is right on, and PrimeSuspect is a genius.  Ya never know who's gonna show up and what they're wearing on any particular day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hennymcpenny. Show hennymcpenny's posts

Oh, one more thing.  There was one time I didn't post my advice until very late.  I think it was after 5 pm.  The LW showed up and responded to my comment (yeah, please hold the applause).  So, what I'm getting at is this:  Don't assume that LWs won't be able to find advice buried in OT chatter, and don't assume your advice won't be read if it's not on page 1.  If you have something to say, say it even if it's going to show up on page 45.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaptainfriday. Show kaptainfriday's posts

I consider a sincere initial response to the letter writer as the admission price to the blog.

JAR, I'm sorry you find it frustrating.

I think you should have included in your poll question, "The blog is fine the way it is, don't change it."

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from theprimesuspect. Show theprimesuspect's posts

Funny people are special people. We feel funny in different ways than normal people ("normies") and un-funny people.  We see the funny in places where others only see the serious. This does not make us better people, just better.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Globereader444. Show Globereader444's posts

Re: Let me showcase how clueless I am!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

Same old story.
    I wonder how the people who have been around longer than me keep up their passion/interest/patience for this blog.  I think I need to bury myself deep in the dirt and sleep for a few centuries. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

Wait.  Don't go.  Please.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

Unless you're going to emerge from the ground as a beautiful butterfly.  Then it might be worth it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

Well JAR, you're not off to a good start with your showcase.  You're disappointing people left and right!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

Sorry JoCo.  Your husband sounds alright otherwise, though.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaptainfriday. Show kaptainfriday's posts

I'm gonna personally train Friday Jr, to be an archeoUH!logist. Armageddon permitting, my great, great,great, grandchildren will smoke the ashes of McBro.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4376881. Show user_4376881's posts

In Response to Re: Let me showcase how witty and/or intolerant I am!:
    [QUOTE]I'm gonna personally train Friday Jr, to be an archeoUH!logist. Armageddon permitting, my great, great,great, grandchildren will smoke the ashes of McBro.
    Posted by kaptainfriday[/QUOTE]

This is probably one of the most surreal yet amusing posts I've ever seen.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from theprimesuspect. Show theprimesuspect's posts

In Response to Re: Let me showcase how witty and/or intolerant I am!:
    [QUOTE]I'm gonna personally train Friday Jr, to be an archeoUH!logist. Armageddon permitting, my great, great,great, grandchildren will smoke the ashes of McBro.
    Posted by kaptainfriday[/QUOTE]

Meredith will have long since ordered the mods to have him exhumed.