LL Gathering Friday, 9/9

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Re: LL Gathering TONIGHT! Friday, 9/9

In Response to Re: LL Gathering TONIGHT! Friday, 9/9:
    [QUOTE]I can't make it. My daughter is a flying monkey in this years production of The Wizard of Oz. That means i will have to sit through two hours of bad theater to see my baby for 5 minutes. Worth it. Wish I knew where to buy good drugs, however.
    Posted by moosedodger[/QUOTE]

LOL, moose!  But Awwww...I hope she's excited to be a flying monkey.  I mean, who wouldn't be?  :-)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

BTW, not sure what time others are expecting to be there, but I *think* I'll be there around 7ish.  So don't drain the bar before I get there, earlier arrivers!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hollygolitely-. Show hollygolitely-'s posts

i make no promises Whit!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I will be there shortly after 8.

I probably already said that, but whatevs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]i make no promises Whit!
    Posted by hollygolitely-[/QUOTE]

Well, since we drink different libations, I think I'm still good, holly. :-)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from frankjcapp1. Show frankjcapp1's posts

Ill be there tonight. But I'm horrible at names, so please remind me if I can't remember ... 

I'll be the gay guy -- and since my avatar is me, you won't have a problem figuring out who I am.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Yay Frank!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

And we have another newish poster coming!  A girl!

I'm not outing these people by screen name.  I figure they can post in this here thread if they'd like :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snackychan. Show Snackychan's posts

I've been wanting to go to one of these all summer!  Unfortunately, the games for my company's softball league have always been on Fridays.  Fortunately, the fields are flooded - looks like I'll have to save running around the field pretending to know what I'm doing for next week!  And, hopefully, make some new friends instead.

Any other first-timers going tonight?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from two-sheds. Show two-sheds's posts

Going to a show tonight, but maybe we'll stop by afterward. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Snackychan, looks like several new people are showing up tonight, per Neener.  Looking forward to meeting you!  (And I still grin when I read your BDC name!)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hollygolitely-. Show hollygolitely-'s posts

Snacky, i can pretend i'm new....... but i don't know how well that would work!  looking forward to meeting you.  i'm the one with the reeeeeeeeeealy long cigarette holder.  or maybe the only one with the cigarette holder, who knows.  i'm hoping against all hope that a wsr sighting will be had!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snackychan. Show Snackychan's posts

[QUOTE]Snacky, i can pretend i'm new....... but i don't know how well that would work!  looking forward to meeting you.  i'm the one with the reeeeeeeeeealy long cigarette holder.  or maybe the only one with the cigarette holder, who knows.  i'm hoping against all hope that a wsr sighting will be had!

Okay, I'm going to really show my true-"newish poster"-colors right now... what's WSR?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

wsr is that little green monster avatar on the blog that only posts witty little puns. I do believe it/he/she is actually a sockpuppet of a regular, but regardless - most of the punnies are funny.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hollygolitely-. Show hollygolitely-'s posts

He's an Ugly Doll Whitty, Jeero, get it right for the love of God!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Neener and I saw a whole cabinet full of Ugly Dolls this past weekend, holly.

We thought of you and your crush.  :-)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snackychan. Show Snackychan's posts

Oh right!  I remember now... those little quips are quite entertaining.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Rut-roh - DWL is "GAH!"ing again.   Whyfor, D-Love?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

We is gonna miss seeing you tonight.  :-(

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hollygolitely-. Show hollygolitely-'s posts

when i was at the Cape, i was in a store that sold novelties, old movie posters mostly and toy things.  there were several Audrey posters of Breakfast at Tiffany's and the Ugly Dolls were there too.  I wanted to take a photo of the 2 of them together, I should have! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hollygolitely-. Show hollygolitely-'s posts

First: 2/10/2011
    Last: 9/9/2011
    Because I hate not going to things and I am sadz

Um, D-Lo, didn't you just say you were trying to get out of your friend's shower?!?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]DrunkWithLove Posts: 67 First: 2/10/2011 Last: 9/9/2011 Because I hate not going to things and I am sadz Um, D-Lo, didn't you just say you were trying to get out of your friend's shower?!?

holly.  PaLEEZ.  A baby shower compared to hanging out with Lovelies and Brovelies?

No contest.