LL Gathering Friday, 9/9

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StormyMonsoon. Show StormyMonsoon's posts

Re: LL Gathering TONIGHT! Friday, 9/9

In Response to Re: LL Gathering TONIGHT! Friday, 9/9:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: LL Gathering TONIGHT! Friday, 9/9 : Holly you should go litely cause I'm guessing the picture Stormy has is not really him.
    Posted by DancesWithWolves[/QUOTE]

LOL, no it is not. It's the guy from Maroon 5.  When I joined up, Lily asked for an avatar and suggested that, so I obliged because she was being so nice. 

I look even better... 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hollygolitely-. Show hollygolitely-'s posts

In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aMisc.+MusingsForum%3a602029a1-691d-488e-8831-8fb0e0727448Discussion%3abf27f9e7-3962-4415-b306-440a6b3a3291&plckFindPostKey=Cat:Misc. MusingsForum:602029a1-691d-488e-8831-8fb0e0727448Discussion:bf27f9e7-3962-4415-b306-440a6b3a3291Post:2a4dfc8f-28b5-4742-9fa9-71450eef54b2">Re: LL Gathering TONIGHT! Friday, 9/9:
    Stormy, did you really show up? I left around 10 but there were still 3 more there. People usually hang a lot later but I think that happens when there is a bigger crowd. That is unfortunate!
    Posted by hollygolitely-

Holly you should go litely cause I'm guessing the picture Stormy has is not really him.

Really?  REALLY?  Noooooooooooo say it ain't so........... that is really unfair.  I put a real picture of myself and nobody else does.  You people suck.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

holly. you can come back to reality now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hollygolitely-. Show hollygolitely-'s posts

oh I am back to reality Dances, trust me.  the fantasy part is much better though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

welcome back to reality as I'm sure you know this is real world, real life that we live in. fantasies are just that, fantasies. now we can return to our regularly scheduled programming. so when is the next gathering? is it all woman who attend?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hollygolitely-. Show hollygolitely-'s posts

Dances, you don't qualify as a lurker anymore.  This means you need an avatar pronto.  Thank you.  To answer your questions, there is not a date set yet and no, there is a mix of both.  Usually they are posted about a week or a few days in advance so keep your eyes open if you want to go. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, I was there, but it was on the later side.  By the time I got out of work, changed, had something to eat and drove into Boston, found parking, it was after 10.  And when I walked in, as I said, the place was empty.  There might have been three people by the bar.  Some guy watching the singer, some group with colored T-shirts on the patio, and anoter small 3 person gathering outside. I suppose it any one of those could have been you guys.  But walking in and seeing the whole place seemingly empty, I figured, "well, they're all gone by now, I missed it."  And I left.
    Posted by StormyMonsoon[/QUOTE]

Stormy, I think that three-person gathering outside was the last 3 of us finishing up our drinks.  Awww, sorry it didn't work out to meet you!  Next time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

[QUOTE]Dances, you don't qualify as a lurker anymore.  This means you need an avatar pronto.  Thank you.  To answer your questions, there is not a date set yet and no, there is a mix of both.  Usually they are posted about a week or a few days in advance so keep your eyes open if you want to go. 
    Posted by hollygolitely-[/QUOTE]

didn't know I had to qualify for anything. i think i'll stay sans avatar for now to see if i like this area of b.com. also prefer to be called dww or wolves, please and thank you because i really do not dance.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hollygolitely-. Show hollygolitely-'s posts

Wow for a lurker DWW, you sure have a lot of rules.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LL Gathering TONIGHT! Friday, 9/9 : didn't know I had to qualify for anything. i think i'll stay sans avatar for now to see if i like this area of b.com. also prefer to be called dww or wolves, please and thank you because i really do not dance.
    Posted by DancesWithWolves[/QUOTE]

Well, you just ensured that you'll be called Dances by some.  ;-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Whatever, Dee Double Dubs

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

[QUOTE]Wow for a lurker DWW, you sure have a lot of rules.
    Posted by hollygolitely-[/QUOTE]

who said i was a lurker?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LL Gathering TONIGHT! Friday, 9/9 : Well, you just ensured that you'll be called Dances by some.  ;-)
    Posted by LWhitt58[/QUOTE]

oh gosh do you really think some will call me that ? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WickedMcCool. Show WickedMcCool's posts

Dances - Um, you're stuck with it now!!  The only possible way to cure it would be to put up an avatar with a WOLF in it, but I'm not sure even that will help.

Stormy, so sorry we missed you.  We were definitely the little group of 3 outside because I don't think we left until after 11.  And it was my first time too, so I have to add that some kind of identifier would be helpful. 

I thought Holly had mentioned that she actually had a long cigarette holder like Audrey in her avatar and I was planning to look for that.  Good thing they all looked up at me because she does not have a long cigarette holder!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hollygolitely-. Show hollygolitely-'s posts

First: 5/20/2011
    Last: 9/12/2011
    Dances - Um, you're stuck with it now!! The only possible way to cure it would be to put up an avatar with a WOLF in it, but I'm not sure even that will help.

Stormy, so sorry we missed you. We were definitely the little group of 3 outside because I don't think we left until after 11. And it was my first time too, so I have to add that some kind of identifier would be helpful.

I thought Holly had mentioned that she actually had a long cigarette holder like Audrey in her avatar and I was planning to look for that. Good thing they all looked up at me because she does not have a long cigarette holder!!

My you are gullible!  adorable but gullible!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

[QUOTE]DWW is no lurker.
    Posted by Lily-[/QUOTE]

Oh Miss Lily how would you know I'm no lurker?

To everyone else was just having fun yesterday seeing what this forum is all about. As asked, I now have an avatar.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

and DWW, i like that picture of that wolf.... looks like a wolf cub, or is it pup? i think its pup, right? eitherway looks cute

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

[QUOTE]and DWW, i like that picture of that wolf.... looks like a wolf cub, or is it pup? i think its pup, right? eitherway looks cute
    Posted by backbaybabe[/QUOTE]

young wolves can be called whelps, cubs or pups so you were right bbb.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

So DWW knows enough to call backbaybabe by "bbb".....longtime lurker?  Or someone else?  Hmmmm....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Oh, for pete's sake.

Is no one allowed to be a confident newbie around here?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

who the hell is Pete???

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

[QUOTE]So DWW knows enough to call backbaybabe by "bbb".....longtime lurker?  Or someone else?  Hmmmm....
    Posted by LWhitt58[/QUOTE]
    LWhitt. If someone scrolls back through posts they can see what people call each other, so there is no secret, more proper etiquette.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]Oh, for pete's sake.
    Is no one allowed to be a confident newbie around here?
    Posted by ThatJneenGrrl[/QUOTE]

I was TEASING, Neener.