LL Gathering Friday, 9/9

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Re: LL Gathering TONIGHT! Friday, 9/9

In Response to Re: LL Gathering TONIGHT! Friday, 9/9:
    [QUOTE]I"m confused.
    Posted by DrunkWithLove[/QUOTE]

D-Love, you forgot:  © DWL 2011

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Re: LL Gathering Friday, 9/9

I changed the thread title so as to cause less confusion.  I should have renamed it "Pile on Dances With Wolves Here"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

In Response to Re: LL Gathering Friday, 9/9:
    [QUOTE]I changed the thread title so as to cause less confusion.  I should have renamed it "Pile on Dances With Wolves Here"
    Posted by ThatJneenGrrl[/QUOTE]
    much appreciated neener. feelin' the love.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

[QUOTE]I've never seen that movie, Dances With Wolves, I mean. But the avatart is super cute.

perhaps you should cuddle up with the person who makes you drunk with love and watch the movie, if you have 4 hours to spare.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LL Gathering Friday, 9/9 :
    Plus I don't like movies

And this is why DWL never gets any of the movie references posted on the blog and we always see a

??? © DWL 2011

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LL Gathering Friday, 9/9 : Heehee.... The person who MADE me drunk with love now makes me nuts. Plus I don't like movies

well I guess you have more issues than being confussed (-; so are you saying you've never watched a movie?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LL Gathering Friday, 9/9 : Sure, I have watched movies. I just don't make a point of it (except for Harry Potter and Twilight) I'd rather read a book

understand.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Loud-Mouthed-Broad. Show Loud-Mouthed-Broad's posts

DanceswithWolves,

We already have a Wolfie on the blog.  I think you are going to have to be satisfied with a less than perfect nickname.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

how about dancy??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

[QUOTE]how about dancy??
    Posted by backbaybabe[/QUOTE]

how about not. what's wrong with DWW, plus wolfie doesn't fit me, wolf yes, wolfie no. like the new avatar bbb

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

DWW is too similar to DWL....unless we all start calling her D-Love as some of us do.

I guess you'll get called what you get called.  Ever-changing moods, and all of that rot.  :-)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Yeah, DWW is too close to DWL.

I christen thee... Two Socks :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, DWW is too close to DWL.
    I christen thee... Two Socks :)

OMG!!!  Seriously, J9, that is it.  Perfect.  Laughing

(And D-Love, you'd HAVE to see the movie "Dances With Wolves" to get the reference.)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

love 2-socks!!!

and thanks 2 socks... love how he's snoozing, jsutwant to moosh him!!!!!

moosh moosh

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

2Sox :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, DWW is too close to DWL. I christen thee... Two Socks :)

why not, Shumanitutonka Ob Wachi, any guesses?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

Re: LL Gathering TONIGHT! Friday, 9/9

In Response to Re: LL Gathering TONIGHT! Friday, 9/9:
    [QUOTE]Well, I showed and found myself too nervous to approach any of the groups I saw there, just couldn't bring myself to roam around asking strangers if they were there for "Love Letters" because if they weren't, I didn't want them to think I was speaking in some sort of kinky code... Posted by Snackychan[/QUOTE]

Man, Snacky - I feel your pain!!  My first LL event I worked up the courage to approach three different groups who all gave me the raised eyebrow in response!!!  I wasn't early, so I just sat and had a drink at the bar while scoping out the crowd and figuring out which group of wierdos was my group of wierdos!!!   Eventually they outed themselves. 

At my second event, I saw a woman who looked familiar, and thought she might be DWL - so I said to her, "Are you Drunk?".  She smiled and said "No, I'm AJ." 
    Anyone else on the planet would have answered differently, I'm sure!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LL Gathering Friday, 9/9 : why not, Shumanitutonka Ob Wachi, any guesses?
    Posted by DancesWithWolves[/QUOTE]

It's "DWW" in Lakota.  Or Sioux.  Can't remember who was the "good tribe".

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LL Gathering Friday, 9/9 : It's "DWW" in Lakota.  Or Sioux.  Can't remember who was the "good tribe".
    Posted by LWhitt58[/QUOTE]

wow very impressive lwhitt. you win the prize which is the drink of your choice at the next gathering on me if I can make it, it not then the next one.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Score on the drink!  Which I don't expect to get, 'cause I'm thinking you'll not show up anyway, 2Sox.

::::giggling at my expert use of copy/pasta'ing into The Google to figger it out:::::

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

[QUOTE]Score on the drink!  Which I don't expect to get, 'cause I'm thinking you'll not show up anyway, 2Sox. ::::giggling at my expert use of copy/pasta'ing into The Google to figger it out:::::
    Posted by LWhitt58[/QUOTE]

well we'll just have to put that theory to the test then won't we. me office isn't to far from the financial district and one thing I'm not afraid of is meeting new people. of course I knew you, or someone else, would use google