LL Gathering Friday, 9/9

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Re: LL Gathering Friday, 9/9

In Response to Re: LL Gathering Friday, 9/9:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: LL Gathering Friday, 9/9 : well we'll just have to put that theory to the test then won't we. me office isn't to far from the financial district and one thing I'm not afraid of is meeting new people. of course I knew you, or someone else, would use google
    Posted by DancesWithWolves[/QUOTE]

Oh, and you talk like a pirate?  NOW you have to definitely show up.  :-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LL Gathering Friday, 9/9 : Oh, and you talk like a pirate?  NOW you have to definitely show up.  :-)
    Posted by LWhitt58[/QUOTE]

shall I wear me eye patch?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Shut it, 2Sox.

The tribunal has spoken.

edit:  That was in reference to any further discussion of your nickname.

and go check the other thread and come out with us this Friday :)

you can even speak Pirate if you want :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

[QUOTE]Shut it, 2Sox. The tribunal has spoken. edit:  That was in reference to any further discussion of your nickname. and go check the other thread and come out with us this Friday :) you can even speak Pirate if you want :)
    Posted by ThatJneenGrrl[/QUOTE]

wow is this a dictatorship? i'll be on a plane flying south on friday.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bzorn22. Show bzorn22's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LL Gathering Friday, 9/9 : It's "DWW" in Lakota.  Or Sioux.  Can't remember who was the "good tribe".
    The Lakota are Sioux

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LL Gathering Friday, 9/9 : The Lakota are Sioux
    Posted by bzorn22[/QUOTE]

Thanks bzorn!  So I was correct (or the site I Googled was) no matter which I wrote.  :-)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

No, it's not a dictatorship.

I just like being pushy until I get pushed back:)

Enjoy your flight!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

[QUOTE]No, it's not a dictatorship. I just like being pushy until I get pushed back:) Enjoy your flight!

i'll do the pushing back in person, thank you. nothing wrong with being pushy. it'll be a nice flight to a wonderful destination for a nice long weekend. sun, sand, beach and of course many drinks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I prefer blue drinks.  With teeny tiny um-ber-ella-ella-ellas

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

[QUOTE]I prefer blue drinks.  With teeny tiny um-ber-ella-ella-ellas

have you already started drinking? i'm sure they have blue drinks to match the crystal blue/turquoise waters. maybe you should join me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

I have not.

I will be doing so shortly, but something more sensible and Cantabridgian this evening.

I do appreciate the invite, however :)

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

~~Having fun without DWL!  Having fun without DWL!  Nyah nyah!~~

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

[QUOTE]I have not. I will be doing so shortly, but something more sensible and Cantabridgian this evening. I do appreciate the invite, however :)

oh to bad J9. this is what you'll be missing. but i'll have a blue drink or 2 for you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

OK, now THAT is just plain mean, 2Sox!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

[QUOTE]OK, now THAT is just plain mean, 2Sox!

no whitt mean would be if i had included the blue drinks in the pic.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

I can do without the blue drinks.  Too Smurfy for me.  :-)

However, really, TRULY mean would be posting that picture and saying you're going there while the rest of us are in the midst of a blizzard in February.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DancesWithWolves. Show DancesWithWolves's posts

[QUOTE]I can do without the blue drinks.  Too Smurfy for me.  :-) However, really, TRULY mean would be posting that picture and saying you're going there while the rest of us are in the midst of a blizzard in February.

of course i would not rub it in during a blizzard. i only travel to the caribbean in may and early december, but have a chance at a long weekend now which i'll take. besides i'm a winter freak the more snow the merrier. loved this past winter. time to board, maybe i'll take a live picture from anguilla and post it once i arrive.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

Oh yeah, well I'm flying there in my private jet.

Not only am I a passenger........ but I'm also the pilot.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

Sections
Shortcuts