LL Gathering THIS FRIDAY!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

Re: LL Gathering THIS FRIDAY!!

I missed the last one (Booo!) - so glad to hear there's another one coming up!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

And an ever-so-lovely Cruise Director you are, D-Love.  Even when you are towering on your gladiator wedge sandals.  ;-)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

Boo, pierce.  I had our WOW stickers all ready to go.

Just kidding of course.  I won't be there either.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I'll be away at a wedding.

I am beginning to think you people don't want me at these things.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

My goodness - who *will* be there?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

HEY, that's my line.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TenInchLance. Show TenInchLance's posts

hi, i know that i don't post a lot but i read all of your posts and feel that i would be a great addition to the group.  i could try to teach you the art of submission and how you can use it as a tool to find eternal happiness with your loved one.

please respond to my email and let me know where i can meet all of you.  i look forward to it.  unfortunately my loving wife will not be able to make it, but she is allowing me to attend.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

ok.. this just made me laugh SO hard that i almost p()o.ped my pants.. or skirt.. or whatever...

I think I will be joining you all this time :)

In Response to Re: LL Gathering THIS FRIDAY!!:
    [QUOTE]hi, i know that i don't post a lot but i read all of your posts and feel that i would be a great addition to the group.  i could try to teach you the art of submission and how you can use it as a tool to find eternal happiness with your loved one. please respond to my email and let me know where i can meet all of you.  i look forward to it.  unfortunately my loving wife will not be able to make it, but she is allowing me to attend.
    Posted by TenInchLance[/QUOTE]

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from daveh7373. Show daveh7373's posts

I was planning on attending but after some of today's posts (and those of the last week or so) I think I will pass. While I am sure this will not at all bother some people it is a shame that this blog has turned from a fun place to lurk, comment and interact, into in my opinion a mean, negative and in general unfriendly forum. That is something I do not need in my life. I truly hope it someday gets back to what it was when I first logged onto this blog (which wasn't very long ago)...Oh and just as an afterthought when LW's write in it is not always necessary to tell them to dump their S.O.'s. There are other alternatives and THAT is usually what they are looking for. Ok off the soapbox. have fun at the gathering

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hollygolitely. Show hollygolitely's posts

Dave, I'm not sure what you are referring to (hopefully it wasn't my post) but whatever was said that offended you, I'm sure was meant as a joke.  Everybody gets teased or picked on from time to time and you kind of have to develop a thick skin.  It's hard to see humor in the context of writing.  Even when someone is outright bashing someone, they take it with a grain of salt and come right back with their rebuttal and the person doing the bashing could just be joking.  I have actually noticed a lot of people interacting with you and inquiring about you, so there's that too.  In any event, I think you should think about going to the event, if not this one then some other one.  The faces are very friendly there. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JeepersCripes. Show JeepersCripes's posts

In Response to Re: LL Gathering THIS FRIDAY!!:
    [QUOTE]I was planning on attending but after some of today's posts (and those of the last week or so) I think I will pass. While I am sure this will not at all bother some people it is a shame that this blog has turned from a fun place to lurk, comment and interact, into in my opinion a mean, negative and in general unfriendly forum. That is something I do not need in my life. I truly hope it someday gets back to what it was when I first logged onto this blog (which wasn't very long ago)...Oh and just as an afterthought when LW's write in it is not always necessary to tell them to dump their S.O.'s. There are other alternatives and THAT is usually what they are looking for. Ok off the soapbox. have fun at the gathering
    Posted by daveh7373[/QUOTE]

Im with ya DaveH, though I dont even lurk, just play on the forums. It gets old being called the class bully, by bullies themselves. And to be part of the "warning" e-mails that go out to newbies. There are some interesting discussions on the forums under relationships. Def no meanies there and some interesting debates. Best of luck!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

personally.. I love Meeses