LL Gathering THIS FRIDAY!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

Re: LL Gathering THIS FRIDAY!!

We all know that I love everyone on LL.

But seriously man.  Get a thicker skin.  And perhaps post about something other than how nobody will talk to you.

You'll be back - but don't take it from me, I'm just a unicorn that pukes rainbows.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

(((hugs))) Dave

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

In Response to Re: LL Gathering THIS FRIDAY!!:
    [QUOTE]Sometimes ya gotta say "who gives a Sh!t".

Posted by moosedodger[/QUOTE]

I like this advice.  It's a good mantra to have.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from daveh7373. Show daveh7373's posts

Sorry about my rant earlier, had a bad day and some comments set me off a bit and no holly it wasn't yours. I would like to clarify that my observations about people being mean were not necessarily about comments made to or about me. I have a pretty thick skin and can take as good as i give. But lately some of the comments to letter writers have been downwrite nasty. Someone writes into a place like this for help not to be berated. Now the cheaters and liars deserve what they get but to be mean and nasty to someone who is upset and confused and needs help just flies in the face of logic to me. In any event my apologies for my earlier post, I never should have posted it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

[QUOTE]I think it's funny when everyone puts their blog personalities away and then we all realize that we don't really like each other all that much.
    Posted by SmashAtoms[/QUOTE]

Who the hell are you people and what are you doing in my living room?  Scram!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

[QUOTE]I was planning on trying to swing by the gathering and am feeling apprehensive. So, who gives a sh!t. If I can go I will have a few beers and maybe a decent time.
    Posted by moosedodger[/QUOTE]

Don't be.  Everyone's generally harmless.  Except for Another-Veronica;  she carries a switchblade.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

LOL@Porkchop. 

Dave, I haven't been paying much attention to LL lately so I don't know who you are or read any of your posts but you should attend Friday night.

We'll sit together & make goofy remarks about the others.  It'll be fun.

"The art of submission?" 

By the way Porkchop, we'll talk later.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

Dang.  This is what I mean Dave.  By "talk" she means "shank".

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jannicjay. Show jannicjay's posts

You people are nuts!  I'm not going!  well yes i am but only for the beer and the element of danger from the "step of doom".  Ladies and some of the men, do Not wear your good shoes.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jannicjay. Show jannicjay's posts

we can all make fun of Choppy since he won't be there!  Oh Wait, how will half the people get home?!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

That's it, I'm leaving LL forever!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jannicjay. Show jannicjay's posts

Oh Choppy you know we love you!  you have to stay!  there will be enough fairy dust and twirls for all.  In the event that "she" goes, of course.