LL Gathering THIS FRIDAY!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealJBar. Show TheRealJBar's posts

Re: LL Gathering THIS FRIDAY!!

I wish I could go, if only to meet Daveh in person since I think you guys are talking him into changing his mind. Daveh, you know I'm a fan of yours.  I have to say, you will be missing a fun, funny, and friendly gathering if you don't go.  Just meet them for a beer and you'll be happily surprised.  LWhitt, if Daveh goes, can you buy him a drink on me and I'll pay you back?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: LL Gathering THIS FRIDAY!!:
    [QUOTE]Dang.  This is what I mean Dave.  By "talk" she means "shank".
    Posted by The-Porkchop-Express[/QUOTE]

She is dangerous.  *Just* when you least expect it, A-V goes all stabby-stabby on you.  ;-)

And Smashy - I don't care if you don't like any of us.  I still like you.

And yes, JBar, I'll buy daveh a drink on you.  If I can figure out who he is, that is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from captainfriday. Show captainfriday's posts

Daveh, you HAVE to come tonight...

I'm really looking forward to yelling "DAVEHS HERE!!!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

I talk about body parts because I know it makes certain people go away. :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hollygolitely. Show hollygolitely's posts

Ok Dave, the pressure is on..... whats it gonna be, yes or no, Whats it gonna be????? and don't say let me sleep on it.......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]Daveh, you HAVE to come tonight... I'm really looking forward to yelling "DAVEHS HERE!!!"
    Posted by captainfriday[/QUOTE]

NORM!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

Ahem.  I am not an avatar. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatJneenGrrl. Show ThatJneenGrrl's posts

Wait, is this where I'm supposed to beg daveh to come?

The best thing about these gatherings?  There's so many people that it is easy to avoid the ones you don't have all that much in common with.

Besides, no one wants to see me, really.  I'm only there because it is a good excuse to drink beer and watch Holly fall off the Step of Doom.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TenInchLance. Show TenInchLance's posts

i will see some of you at this gathering tonight.

jazzyjtotheill, if you are coming i would love to discuss my lifestyle with you and teach you some things, if you are willing to listen.  a lot of people here don't understand the type of nurturing and love that can come from submitting to your partner and i have been ridiculed for it but you seem to have an open mind about it.  i wish my loving wife was coming so she can talk to you about it, but she will not be there.  i noticed that you were engaged and i hope that i can give you a different perspective on marriage and what it means to truly submit to your partner.  too many times i see people being extremely selfish in their marriages and because of this, they can never achieve true happiness.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]Besides, no one wants to see me, really.  I'm only there because it is a good excuse to drink beer and watch Holly fall off the Step of Doom.
    Posted by ThatJneenGrrl[/QUOTE]

AHEM.  SOME peeples want to see you.  :-P

But yes - that Step of Doom is ever-so-important.  Danger, Will Robinson!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

DWL, beautiful social butterfly that you are, you KNOW you'll be dragging daveh all over the room if he's to hang out with you.  ;-)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hollygolitely. Show hollygolitely's posts

Jneen wrote:  besides, no one wants to see me, really.  I'm only there because it is a good excuse to drink beer and watch Holly fall off the Step of Doom.

Excuse ME?  Lets wait until the previous knee bruises clear up before reinacting that event!  Everyone wants to see you Jneen!  But it might be a good idea to have score cards with numbers on them for whomever may fall prey to the Step of Doom!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

Actually DWL is really tall and she will try to scare the living crap out of you.

Or maybe that's just me.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]Actually DWL is really tall and she will try to scare the living crap out of you. Or maybe that's just me.
    Posted by The-Porkchop-Express[/QUOTE]

Hey - she scares the crap out of me as well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

Daveh is right.  You're all big mean poopheads.  Except when you guys agree with me.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]DaveH, please come tonight.
    Posted by WrongestWay[/QUOTE]

That could be construed a couple of ways.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]DaveH, please attend tonight.
    Posted by WrongestWay[/QUOTE]

BIG difference.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

What a laugh I'm having today...

LWhitt & Porkchop, So so funny (NOT).  Porkchop, Your cement shoes await you...... 

jannicjay, Porkchop will be easy to make fun of since he gives us so much material to choose from....

Oh yes. This ought to be good. tenlnchLance teaching Jazzy the art of submission.  I want a front row seat.

Daveh, You'll be in good hands babe.

Smashy, I'll never look at my keyboard quite the same way. Thanks for that.