LL Gathering THIS FRIDAY!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

Re: LL Gathering THIS FRIDAY!!

In Response to Re: LL Gathering THIS FRIDAY!!:
    [QUOTE]TwoInch, please come tonight.
    Posted by WrongestWay[/QUOTE]

I am not going anywhere near this one.  But God, is it tempting.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hollygolitely. Show hollygolitely's posts

In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aMisc.+MusingsForum%3a602029a1-691d-488e-8831-8fb0e0727448Discussion%3a1a5108ed-0b4b-4b7d-b878-f73ca8de601b&plckFindPostKey=Cat:Misc.%20MusingsForum:602029a1-691d-488e-8831-8fb0e0727448Discussion:1a5108ed-0b4b-4b7d-b878-f73ca8de601bPost:8d16bace-5c24-482e-85d4-bc885c44279f">Re: LL Gathering THIS FRIDAY!!:
    TwoInch, please come tonight.
    Posted by WrongestWay

Choppy wrote: I am not going anywhere near this one.  But God, is it tempting.

Yes, sir it is.  But it is way to easy and not a bit of a challenge.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

[QUOTE]Ahem.  I am not an avatar. 
    Posted by wizen[/QUOTE]

So Wizen, you're not actually a deity in mortal flesh? Wink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

Ahem Miss AV.....or Ms.AV - I do not need to learn how to submit.. I've had some great training. Albeit, it's been a long while. LOL.. a little refresher won't be bad :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LL Gathering THIS FRIDAY!! : So Wizen, you're not actually a deity in mortal flesh?
    Posted by redwolf68[/QUOTE]

I am, I'm just not Felicia Day.  Wink

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Ms. Jazzy!  Now you know I don't think that of you & you most definitely do not need any 'refreshing.'

You read &/or took my comment wrong.  I was being sarcastic.  Of course you or any other woman does not need to learn how to submit to a man.

My point was tenlnchlance trying to teach anyone to submit but especially a strong woman like yourself.  Obviously he doesn't know you from LL.

Get it now kiddo?

Am I going to see you tonight?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

AV, you wanna borrow my cement shoes?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

Nah, I have easy access to many pairs for all sizes. Thanks anyway.

Besides yourself, who else needs them?

wisea**

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

[QUOTE]Ms. Jazzy!  Now you know I don't think that of you & you most definitely do not need any 'refreshing.' You read &/or took my comment wrong.  I was being sarcastic.  Of course you or any other woman does not need to learn how to submit to a man. My point was tenlnchlance trying to teach anyone to submit but especially a strong woman like yourself.  Obviously he doesn't know you from LL. Get it now kiddo? Am I going to see you tonight?
    Posted by Another-Veronica[/QUOTE]

hahaha I was playing with you too!! :) and maybe.. perhaps... just might...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

There are too many wisea**es on this forum....

And I love all of you. Smile

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonGal109. Show BostonGal109's posts

I would like to attend but Jazzy and I cannot be in the same place at the same time. It's a law of physics actually. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]There are too many wisea**es on this forum.... And I love all of you.
    Posted by Another-Veronica[/QUOTE]

It's like a daily Wisea** Convention.

It was good seeing all who showed up last night.  Including those who said they weren't going to show up. (Choppers)

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

AND of course, someone got caught up by a Step of Doom.  I hate when that happens.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizen. Show wizen's posts

Great seeing folks again and meeting some new folks as well!  Thanks to DWL and LWhitt for setting this up.  Definitely the bar was a good choice!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Can't pin this one on me, wizen - I had nothing to do with it.  It was all DWL, I believe.  I just showed up.  And drank.  ;-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from daveh7373. Show daveh7373's posts

I wish i could have made it...last minute resignation by someone at work made my night go from a 6pm departure to a 9pm marathon

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from captainfriday. Show captainfriday's posts

Great time! I was thoroughly molested. Thank you all!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Another-Veronica. Show Another-Veronica's posts

[QUOTE]Great time! I was thoroughly molested. Thank you all!
    Posted by captainfriday[/QUOTE]

and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

[QUOTE]Many thanks all. I had a nice time and wish I could have stayed longer or joined in earlier.   So let's see, I need to thank Holly, Dwl, Wizen, Lwhitt, Aj, Pork,captian, Tubs, Valddoof for not kicking my -ass and of course Jazzy. Also, I will never forget the women who showed me her breast near the bathroom. I didn't catch your name and I love you. Yes I forgot a more than a name or two and I'm sorry. My head was spinning trying to get the names and the avatars straight. You look good. Really good.  
    Posted by moosedodger[/QUOTE]

oh dear...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kind-of-Irritating-Lady. Show Kind-of-Irritating-Lady's posts

[QUOTE] Also, I will never forget the women who showed me her breast near the bathroom. I didn't catch your name and I love you. 
    Posted by moosedodger[/QUOTE]

Sorry Moose.  That was me.  I love you too.

Sections
Shortcuts