LL Word Association

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

Re: LL Word Association

LWhitt57 wrote:
    SERIOUSLY nice sucking-up, jd.  ;-)
    -----------------------------------------------------
    hehe...just being nice.

yf:  I do believe in Santa

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

In Response to Re: LL Word Association:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: LL Word Association : pizza
    Posted by Ken1935[/QUOTE]

CHEESE

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]LWhitt57 wrote: SERIOUSLY nice sucking-up, jd.  ;-) ----------------------------------------------------- hehe...just being nice. yf:  I do believe in Santa
    Posted by jdrotten[/QUOTE]

HEY YOU!!!!!  Do *not* add another year where another year is most definitely NOT warranted!  Take that BACK! Otherwise, I will throw a fit.  And that's NOT a pretty sight!  Yell

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

String

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LL Word Association : HEY YOU!!!!!  Do *not* add another year where another year is most definitely NOT warranted!  Take that BACK! Otherwise, I will throw a fit.  And that's NOT a pretty sight! 
    Posted by LWhitt58[/QUOTE]

You go Girl

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LL Word Association : HEY YOU!!!!!  Do *not* add another year where another year is most definitely NOT warranted!  Take that BACK! Otherwise, I will throw a fit.  And that's NOT a pretty sight! 

LWhitt:

Maybe JD thought 57 was the number of boyfriends you're juggling at one time.....or the number of advanced degrees you hold.......or the number of diamonds you wear in your hair for that little extra sparkle.......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5thtry. Show 5thtry's posts

[QUOTE]String
    Posted by WillDeerborn-of-Gilead[/QUOTE]

quartet

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LL Word Association : LWhitt: Maybe JD thought 57 was the number of boyfriends you're juggling at one time.....or the number of advanced degrees you hold.......or the number of diamonds you wear in your hair for that little extra sparkle.......
    Posted by EnjoyEverySandwich[/QUOTE]

EES, if I wuz jugglin' 57 boyfriends, do you think I'd be on the computer?  Hellzbellz, I'd be writing into Meredith myself!  Or I'd be ummm....well, let's just say I'd be unable to walk.  LOL

And if I had 57 degrees, I'd be egghead-city.  As for 57 diamonds - I'd be in Tahiti after selling them.  ;-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LL Word Association : EES, if I wuz jugglin' 57 boyfriends, do you think I'd be on the computer?  Hellzbellz, I'd be writing into Meredith myself!  Or I'd be ummm....well, let's just say I'd be unable to walk.  LOL And if I had 57 degrees, I'd be egghead-city.  As for 57 diamonds - I'd be in Tahiti after selling them.  ;-)

Well, I was tryin' to go positive.  Because another option was that you're hoarding 57 cats.  (And we've seen pictures of all 57 on this thread!)  Laughing

PS:  I'm a cat person myself, so I love those photos you post!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

LOL on the cat hoarding!  Most definitely not.  One is enough for me right now.  :-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LL Word Association : quartet
    Posted by 5thtry[/QUOTE]

QUARTER

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHepcat. Show HipHepcat's posts

PESO

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Pesto

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from heavyblaster. Show heavyblaster's posts

I associate everything with lamb: the Lamb of God!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jkjband. Show jkjband's posts

Heavenly Pasta

Because I too equate my pasta dishes with the divine.  No really its that freaking delicious.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]Heavenly Pasta Because I too equate my pasta dishes with the divine.  No really its that freaking delicious.
    Posted by jkjband[/QUOTE]
    Angel hair (pasta)

bon appetit
    good morning and vote no for snow.  Smile

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LL Word Association : Angel hair (pasta) bon appetit good morning and vote no for snow. 
    Posted by yogafriend[/QUOTE]

Snow (Angels)

LOL on the "vote no for snow" yogafriend.  That has my vote!  :-)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHepcat. Show HipHepcat's posts

DEEP
    Sorry Yogagirl, but I'm going skiing this afternoon for a couple hours and would prefer this:)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

HipHepCat, you need to be where there is the most snow in the world right now:  Mammoth Mountain in CA.  They've had upwards of 13+ feet in four days with up to 50" in the last 24 hours!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from two-sheds. Show two-sheds's posts

Throat

(did I really just go there)?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

HEY YOU!!!!!  Do *not* add another year where another year is most definitely NOT warranted!  Take that BACK! Otherwise, I will throw a fit.  And that's NOT a pretty sight!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oops, sorry!  just a typo LWhitt58....my bad Embarassed

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

[QUOTE]Throat (did I really just go there)?
    Posted by two-sheds[/QUOTE]

good one, two sheds!!

SECRETS

enjoy the slopes,  HHCat! 
    I will stick with my 90 minute BARE FOOT power yoga workout later today!  Smile

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

[QUOTE]HEY YOU!!!!!  Do *not* add another year where another year is most definitely NOT warranted!  Take that BACK! Otherwise, I will throw a fit.  And that's NOT a pretty sight! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Oops, sorry!  just a typo LWhitt5 8 ....my bad
    Posted by jdrotten[/QUOTE]

OK.  All better.  :-)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHepcat. Show HipHepcat's posts

Lwhitt,

I actually had a friend call me to see if I could hop a plane out:)  I had a trip like that at Lake Tahoe a few years back.  Literally choking on the snow all the time. Too bad life get's in the way of a big POW day:(

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

Secretary