LL Word Association

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Re: LL Word Association

Heart

(I know, yf - she really REALLY is bizarro, huh?  "The Cat Woman of New York" - I forget how many plastic surgeries she's had, but yikes!)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from -callie. Show -callie's posts

In Response to Re: LL Word Association:
                        PEACEMAKER i'm lost ... 
    Posted by yogafriend

You're not lost yf ... you're here in WA-land.  Remember?

SOUL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Hole

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

DIG

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Fig

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdrotten. Show jdrotten's posts

Lief

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

SQUARE   (okey dokey!)  

Ingredients

Preparation

Soften the yeast in the warm water. Combine the sugar, salt, oil, milk, egg and orange rind in a large bowl. Beat well. Add the yeast mixture and the 1 cup of whole wheat flour. Beat. Add the remaining flour. Extra flour may be needed if the dough is sticky. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth, about 5 minutes. Transfer to an oiled bowl, cover with a damp towel and let rise for 1 hour. Meanwhile, prepare the fig filling by combining the figs, water and allspice in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer until the mixture is thick. Mash the figs with a potato masher or large spoon during cooking. Cool. Punch down the dough. Roll into a 1/2-inch thick rectangle 8 inches wide. Spread with the fig filling. Roll up like a jelly roll. Fit into a lightly oiled 8-inch-square pan. Seal the edges together. At each corner cut with a scissors to fit into the shape of the pan. Make two slashes on top of each side. Let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. Bake in a 350-degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool. May be sprinkled lightly with confectioners sugar just before serving. Serves 16 One Serving = Calories: 136

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

gee, was it that much of a "blood bath" at LL yesterday?    glad I wasn't around. 

back to regularly scheduled WA.     thank you.  Innocent

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FleurDelacour. Show FleurDelacour's posts

lemon

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

gee, was it that much of a "bood bath" at LL yesterday?    glad I wasn't around.  back to regularly scheduled WA.     thank you. 
    Posted by yogafriend

I didn't think so, yf.  But I guess people didn't like the extensive background info and then the question about whether she should remain on the pick-up team sport games that the ex showed up at with his new chippy.

The LW wasn't too "life-smart", in any case.

And for LEMON:

LIMONCELLO

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Costello

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FleurDelacour. Show FleurDelacour's posts

detectives

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Switters242. Show Switters242's posts

Feline (and don't hate me but this freakazoid is what I first thought of!  LOL) Posted by LWhitt58

LWhitt, there's a woman who works at my company that reminds me so much of her that I can't look or talk to her.  The resemblance is just too freaky it makes me uncomfortable.  Luckily we work in completely different departments so I don't have to interact with her at all.

Also, thanks for the well wishes yesterday.  I was in rough shape but I'm ready to do it all again tonight. Go Celtics!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Switters242. Show Switters242's posts

detectives
    Posted by FleurDelacour

[Private] EYE

(The first thing I thought of was a different body part but I'm trying to keep things PG in here)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Cyclops

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

LINER

that poor woman (cat woman)  -- truly sad.   

those controversies over the instant replays are intense.   Ray's coming back tonight, you'll see!  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Mythical
    (for Cyclops)

And Switters, I think I'd have to do the same thing with the woman in your company if she looks like Jocelyn Wildebeest!  :-)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UnstableFlux. Show UnstableFlux's posts

Timer

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In Response to Re: LL Word Association : I didn't think so, yf.  But I guess people didn't like the extensive background info and then the question about whether she should remain on the pick-up team sport games that the ex showed up at with his new chippy. The LW wasn't too "life-smart", in any case. And for LEMON: LIMONCELLO
    Posted by LWhitt58

ok, thanks.  meredith actually sounded kind of upset for the first time,  asking people to be more empathic.   but the posts are so often harsh, I thought perhaps yesterday was even worse than usual ...  but I don't have time to go back and check!  Smile  we move on fast around here. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Switters242. Show Switters242's posts

YF, there's no way Ray Ray has back to back bad games.  I'm expecting him to go off tonight.  This is a must win for the Celtics. 

LWhitt, I feel kind of bad about it but it really weirds me out.  I wish I could post a comparison pic.  It's uncanny.

Re: Timer

DIMMER

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Schwimmer

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FleurDelacour. Show FleurDelacour's posts

Ross

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Switters242. Show Switters242's posts

DOOFUS

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkingTheWalk. Show WalkingTheWalk's posts

Betsy

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

SCHWING!!!!

(Sorry - didn't realize I was SO late in posting in response to Schwimmer!)