LOSERS COME HERE.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Re: LOSERS COME HERE.

Loves it.  But I object to the "Losers" description in the subject line.  ;-)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Haven't seen Glee. 

Does that make me *too* losery for the Loser forum?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: LOSERS COME HERE.:
    I figured it would be a good way of attracting attention. I am a loser in the best way possible. I know you are too. I lost it last night during To Sir With Love.
    Posted by Sally-

Aww, me too!  Yes, we're full-on Gleek losers, Sally, and damn proud of it.  ;-) 

And I got a bit teary with the Israel Kamakawiwo'ole version of Over the Rainbow (and yes, I Googled how to spell his d*mn name!).  I also liked the way they synched the Vocal Adrenaline song to Quinn's baby's birth.

And I've got the hots for Puck. 
    Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UnstableFlux. Show UnstableFlux's posts

Haven't seen Glee.  Does that make me *too* losery for the Loser forum?
    Posted by diamondgirl

ditto

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I like Iz's Hawaiian stuff.  It is so damn happy!

Hmmmm....  Glee..... 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

I like Iz's Hawaiian stuff.  It is so damn happy! Hmmmm....  Glee..... 
    Posted by diamondgirl

DG, they've been ALL over the map with the music this year.  I think the Madonna-focused ep is probably one of the best (and I really don't like her music!).  The Sue Sylvester version of "Vogue" is superb - and even Madonna said she liked it!

I'm sure it's up on Youtube - can't find it on Fox's website.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

I saw Iz a few years ago. Well, crap, more like 10 years ago. Seriously? Has it been that long? My favorite movie is the Wizard of Oz, and my favorite song is Somewhere Over the Rainbow and my favorite kind of man is a uke player.
    Posted by Sally-

OK, I knew you were a great person, Sally - Wizard of Oz is my favorite movie as well.  ;-)  (Although I have to say Singin' in the Rain is probably my favorite song from movie musicals.  God, I'm old.  <g>)

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

GRIN LWhitt. I think I learned everything needed to know about life from The Wizard of Oz. Treasure your family. Brains, hearts, guts -- we all have them, we just need to know how to use them. Hide underground during a tornado. etcetera.
    Posted by Sally-

LOL!  My sister and I still call each other if there's a bad storm bearing down on one of us and says to the other "Dorothy!  Run for the cellar!"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Iz died a few years ago, so it must have been more like ten.  :(  He was awesome.  I have him on my iPod singing Panini Pua Kea, Ka Huila Wai, and a couple other songs.

I have three versions of Panini Pua Kea on my iPod.  Hawaii is like the Valium State.  Everything about it makes me relax.

Except the cockroaches.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

I figured it would be a good way of attracting attention. I am a loser in the best way possible. I know you are too. I lost it last night during To Sir With Love.
    Posted by Sally-

Dunno, Sal - does having a secret crush on Lulu count as making me a loser? :-)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

You folks aren't going to like this, but Wizard of Oz is easily in my top 5 movies ever; probably #1.  And I'm here because I love Glee.  Last night's finale was AMAZING!
    Losers.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

McRob, the Wizard of Oz was an awesome movie.  Anyone who busts on you for that will be at the receiving end of my withering glare.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

McRob, the Wizard of Oz was an awesome movie.  Anyone who busts on you for that will be at the receiving end of my withering glare.
    Posted by diamondgirl

Surprisingly, DG, an adult actually did bust on me for that recently.  Funny thing is, he spoke because he thought I was an idiot, and after he'd spoken, I knew him to be one. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from McBostonrob. Show McBostonrob's posts

I saw somebody complain on facebook last night that bohemian rhapsody was a poor choice for the delivery scene.  I couldn't diasgree more.  But then, there was nothing I didn't live about last night's episode. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

WHAT?!?!?  It is a classic!  Come ON! 

Besides, there are thousand of movies to choose from, and art is so personal.  It's hard to hate on a choice. 

It's like when people ask you 'What is your favorite song?'  Dr. Diamond always says 'Lady Marmalade,' because it is as good as any other choice, he says, and it makes people think.