LOSERS COME HERE.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Re: LOSERS COME HERE.

In Response to Re: LOSERS COME HERE.:
    Ahh now I get what you all are talking about with the "horse of a different color" comment!  HA!  yes Wizard of Oz is one of my all-ime favorite movies EVER.  I wanted to BE dorothy growing up!  And when that horse turned purple... BLISS
    Posted by AlyssaJones

AJ!!!!!!  Join our club.  :-)  You can be a Gleek, you can be a WizWoz fan, you can love musicals.  All good.  :-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlyssaJones. Show AlyssaJones's posts

I have never watched Glee... I don't really have much interest. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

I have never watched Glee... I don't really have much interest. 
    Posted by AlyssaJones

Well, you like Wizard of Oz.  That works.  :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redwolf68. Show redwolf68's posts

I'm curious - has anyone here ever tried the trick of watching "The Wizard of Oz" while listening to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon?  I still have absolutely no idea how to go about that.

Speaking of musicals, I never thought I was much for them until I met my wife - she LOVES Broadway stuff; we saw "Les Miz" together before it closed as well as "Bombay Dreams."  She introduced me to "Rent" and "Gypsy" - all that stuff.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from two-sheds. Show two-sheds's posts

I had to click on this topic to see what it was about.  It's kind of like the big red button that says "Don't push this!"

I watched Glee all of once.  It was so bad, it was almost good, with its campy humor.  However, all that auto-tune makes my ears bleed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: LOSERS COME HERE. : Somebody tell Dread that Glee covered Bohemian Rhapsody. I think we could recruit another Gleek.
    Posted by Sally-

They also covered Somebody to Love.  I've seen the show and I liked it but I just don't watch it that often.  Its good though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Best movie ever written to convince people to be happy with their lot in life.
    Posted by diamondgirl

Nightmare Before Christmas.  Although that's more that you should be happy being you and that you shouldn't try to be someone that you're not.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts