Love Letters 3/25 Breakfast with the LLLL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/25 Breakfast with the LLLL

When I first started working out I wanted arms like Vin Diesel.  He's not the best actor in the world but I like him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

http://www.runtohomebase.org/runtohomebase

They are listed here, on the right.

Pip, my old guy crush was Clint Eastwood, but now I am so old, it is going to be Sean Bean soon.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

does anyone watch the show "two and a half men" ?

i think that show is hysterical

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/25 Breakfast with the LLLL:
    I had a perverse, wanton desire this morning when I saw the top contributor list so far for Dread's run.... I wanted to try to make Dread top contributor.  I wish I could donate $1 million.
    Posted by diamondgirl

Where was the top contributor list, diamond?

ETA never mind - saw the link.

And LLetterers can get Dread up to the $2000 mark,which is where #4 & #5 currently are!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I like Vin Diesel.  No, he is not Laurence Olivier, but I like his vibe.  And his arms don't hurt. 

My mom <3s Jason Statham. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Dread's up to $1180.00 .  OK - your new goal is $3000.  :-) And redpatbrutics commented in last night's LL to the LW to "Stop focusing so much on perfection with your relationship and donate to Dread's cause."
    Posted by LWhitt58

I'm ecstatic to raise anything for veterans.  Its just difficult to transition.  A lot of people don't realise it but when these guys are coming home if they had young kids when they left or a pregnant wife then their kids don't even know them.  On top of that its like living in a crazy world and then instant being expected to be able to function in a normal world.  Its harder than you'd think.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

does anyone watch the show "two and a half men" ? i think that show is hysterical
    Posted by backbaybabe

I'll be watching it tonight with a couple of 12 yr olds!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Diamond, what's your new guy's name again? I forget. He is hot, in a slightly skinny geeky white guy awesome actor kinda way.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/25 Breakfast with the LLLL : i'd like to be ON him as well!!!!!!
    Posted by backbaybabe

I think most of us would. haha

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Pip - Ed Norton.  Dreamy.  He is just like I like 'em.

Dread - I have a lot of friends who came back messed up.  One of them was in Bosnia, and after 9/11 he was so freaked out about protecting his friends from a threat on our soil, he drove two hours up to our house and slept on the front porch with his dog *for a week.*  Outside.  I made him cookies and put blankets on him.  He put the blankets on the dog.   (tears)

Nothing, and I mean nothing, is too good for these guys.  If I had $1 million, it would be theirs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Pip, you just melted my knees with Antonio...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

New avatar! You must know who this Hottie McHott is.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/25 Breakfast with the LLLL : I'm ecstatic to raise anything for veterans.  Its just difficult to transition.  A lot of people don't realise it but when these guys are coming home if they had young kids when they left or a pregnant wife then their kids don't even know them.  On top of that its like living in a crazy world and then instant being expected to be able to function in a normal world.  Its harder than you'd think.
    Posted by Dread27

I've got a friend who's husband is a Colonel in the Army (currently stationed at Fort Bragg).  Luckily, he's not been in recent active combat situations, but he was in Iraq in late 2007 into 2008, I think, and pretty damn close to some major stuff going on.  He's a lifer in the service, and she's also very active in helping families cope with the various stresses of life when their family member is deployed.

I cannot imagine what it's like.  And I give my thanks every day for those who do choose to do what they do in service to our country.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

you know who i think is HOT, and getting hotter te older he gets is

Robert Downey Jr

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Edward Norton is a certified hottie.

If I had more $ Dread, I'd donate again.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

New avatar! You must know who this Hottie McHott is.
    Posted by mes3pippo

Ugh.  I hate it that BDC doesn't quickly change the avatars for others.  I'm still seeing yesterday's Hottie McHott.  Not that that's a BAD thing!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/25 Breakfast with the LLLL : I've got a friend who's husband is a Colonel in the Army (currently stationed at Fort Bragg).  Luckily, he's not been in recent active combat situations, but he was in Iraq in late 2007 into 2008, I think, and pretty damn close to some major stuff going on.  He's a lifer in the service, and she's also very active in helping families cope with the various stresses of life when their family member is deployed. I cannot imagine what it's like.  And I give my thanks every day for those who do choose to do what they do in service to our country.
    Posted by LWhitt58

i totally agree!!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

you know who i think is HOT, and getting hotter te older he gets is Robert Downey Jr
    Posted by backbaybabe

He didn't look too bad in Ironman or Sherlock Holmes. I'll give him that.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

you know who i think is HOT, and getting hotter te older he gets is Robert Downey Jr
    Posted by backbaybabe

RDJ is my sister's crush as well - and he's WAY better looking now than back in the Brat Pack days, IMO!  He's "grown into himself", so to speak.

Love his snarky humor.  :-)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

BBB is sticking with the theme of four legged cuties, or hotties.. hehehe

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Pip - Ed Norton.  Dreamy.  He is just like I like 'em. Dread - I have a lot of friends who came back messed up.  One of them was in Bosnia, and after 9/11 he was so freaked out about protecting his friends from a threat on our soil, he drove two hours up to our house and slept on the front porch with his dog *for a week.*  Outside.  I made him cookies and put blankets on him.  He put the blankets on the dog.   (tears) Nothing, and I mean nothing, is too good for these guys.  If I had $1 million, it would be theirs.
    Posted by diamondgirl

Wow!  He's a good friend.  I know it sounds crazy but I kind of understand that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

LWhitt, if I found Adam Rodriguez [from CSI] I'd force him to make me have his baby.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Ugh, I am hungry. I already finished my coffee. I am not even supposed to be drinking coffee. This is not cool.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

No, it makes sense.  He was broken down and then built back up to protect people, and then sent off to watch people's homes and lives get destroyed, and then came back home and had it all triggered again by helplessly watching on tv as his country was unable to protect his fellow citizens.  A bunch of us happened to be living in the same apartment building at the time, so he decided he was going to protect that little piece of earth. 

He lives all by himself (with his faithful dog), and every now and again one of the guys goes to check on him and make sure he is eating.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

LWhitt, if I found Adam Rodriguez [from CSI] I'd force him to make me have his baby.
    Posted by mes3pippo

That sounds a little nuts Pip.

Sections
Shortcuts