Love Letters 3/25 Breakfast with the LLLL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

Re: Love Letters 3/25 Breakfast with the LLLL

HAHAHA, LWhitt - <SLAP!>

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoyNoel. Show JoyNoel's posts

Good morning!  This is great!  Can someone pass the half and half?  And the lowfat blueberry muffin?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/25 Breakfast with the LLLL:
    So my husband has no concept of how much housework is required to keep a place clean. He'll come into the dining room and say 'Wow - it's really dusty in here!'  'Yes, my love; we both have full time jobs, and we were both out carousing all weekend.  Did you think the little shoe-making elves were going to come in and clean up while we slept?'
    Posted by diamondgirl

LOL!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Good Morning, Cheerfuls!  So nice to come to a place on B.Com where people are nice to each other!! LWhit, The mum of one of my dearest friends passed away a few years ago (untimely death from cancer, she was only 63) and she requested that they play "Singin' in the Rain" as the recessional at her memorial service. It was so cool!  I was crying my eyes out, smiling at the same time!  That was one of her all-time favorite musicals and she wanted to go out on a high and cheery note.  I always think of her when anyone mentions Singin in the Rain!  In so many ways, she left her mark ... so nice!   
    Posted by yogafriend

I think my recessional should be "Another One Bites the Dust".  Either that or Bruins and Awesome-o singing "Dust in the Wind".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

I would like the maple syrup, please, so I may pour over this:

He looks a little dirty here, what with the cig in his hand and all, but I would still be all over him like wet paint.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

A friend of mine suggested that I walk down the aisle at my wedding to 'The Imperial March' from Star Wars, and make my bridesmaids wear red robes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Good morning!  This is great!  Can someone pass the half and half?  And the lowfat blueberry muffin?
    Posted by JoyNoel

:::Half-and-half - a.k.a. "Mini-Moos" (from BJ's Wholesale Club) tossed to JoyNoel.:::

But sorry - all I've got is the Kellogg's Raisin Bran.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/25 Breakfast with the LLLL : I think my recessional should be "Another One Bites the Dust".  Either that or Bruins and Awesome-o singing "Dust in the Wind".
    Posted by Dread27

Dust in the Wind only works if you're going to be cremated, Dread.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

I would like the maple syrup, please, so I may pour over this: He looks a little dirty here, what with the cig in his hand and all, but I would still be all over him like wet paint.
    Posted by ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink

Just a wee bit too skinny....but I liked it when he bulked up for IronMan.  :-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoyNoel. Show JoyNoel's posts

I would like the maple syrup, please, so I may pour over this: He looks a little dirty here, what with the cig in his hand and all, but I would still be all over him like wet paint.

Now I'm confused, I thought you were male.  But that's fine.  I have a male login and sometimes I forget and post a totally female comment.  Strangely, no one seems to catch it...

And thanks for whatever will lighten this coffee, Lwhitt.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/25 Breakfast with the LLLL : Dust in the Wind only works if you're going to be cremated, Dread.
    Posted by LWhitt58

I don't want to be cremated.  I want to be stuffed and mounted in the "Buddy Christ" pose.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

Dread, I'd just put sean2009 on IGNORE on LL.  He's a major dink.  What a snotty response to you saying he won't donate and didn't think you'd be able to do the run.

God, I seriously hope that Ignore button gets implemented soon.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Oh MY GOODNESS!!!!!! my heart is a flutter!!! oohlalala

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

Dread, I'd just put sean2009 on IGNORE on LL.  He's a major dink.  What a snotty response to you saying he won't donate and didn't think you'd be able to do the run. God, I seriously hope that Ignore button gets implemented soon.
    Posted by LWhitt58

LWhitt - what the frig is Sean's effing problem....

he needs a swift kick in the balls

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dread27. Show Dread27's posts

Dread, I'd just put sean2009 on IGNORE on LL.  He's a major dink.  What a snotty response to you saying he won't donate and didn't think you'd be able to do the run. God, I seriously hope that Ignore button gets implemented soon.
    Posted by LWhitt58

He's not so bad.  If you continue to treat people with respect then maybe they'll get the hint.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/25 Breakfast with the LLLL : Now I'm confused, I thought you were male.  But that's fine.  I have a male login and sometimes I forget and post a totally female comment.  Strangely, no one seems to catch it... And thanks for whatever will lighten this coffee, Lwhitt.
    Posted by JoyNoel

No worries, Joy - a lot of people have mistaken me for a man on here. :-)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/25 Breakfast with the LLLL : LWhitt - what the frig is Sean's effing problem.... he needs a swift kick in the balls
    Posted by backbaybabe

You know what would do the trick?  JBar's friend on Saturday night was wearing a GREAT pair of red pointy-toed cowboy boots.  Perfect.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/25 Breakfast with the LLLL : He's not so bad.  If you continue to treat people with respect then maybe they'll get the hint.
    Posted by Dread27

You're really good with that.  Great response to him.

But there are those (sean and He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named) who won't ever get it, I'm afraid.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/25 Breakfast with the LLLL : You know what would do the trick?  JBar's friend on Saturday night was wearing a GREAT pair of red pointy-toed cowboy boots.  Perfect.
    Posted by LWhitt58

they'll sure deflate those balls of his

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink. Show ItDoesntMatterWhatIThink's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/25 Breakfast with the LLLL : He's not so bad.  If you continue to treat people with respect then maybe they'll get the hint.
    Posted by Dread27

Sean just likes to be a stick in the mud and argue. It's not that bad. I just kind of laugh at him because he (generally) has no idea what he's talking about.

My fave was when he was like, YOU DO NOT LIVE ON THE SOUTH SHORE.
    I was like, uh... okay.... I gave you a location with a 30mile over/under and you can pinpoint my location?

I think he thought I was trying to be snooty or something and wanted to take me down a peg, but it pisses him off more to be ignored, so I didn't argue much.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from diamondgirl. Show diamondgirl's posts

I like guys on the skinny side, honestly.  mmmm....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LWhitt58. Show LWhitt58's posts

In Response to Re: Love Letters 3/25 Breakfast with the LLLL : they'll sure deflate those balls of his
    Posted by backbaybabe

If they're even found, that is.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoyNoel. Show JoyNoel's posts

Sean2009 is a troll.  Don't feed the troll.   He just wants attention. So ignore him.  He might not leave, but at least he won't get what he wants.  Every board has a few trolls.  I think they are people that get ignored in real life.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mes3pippo. Show mes3pippo's posts

Diamond, your new avatar is hot, as well as IDMWIT's

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from backbaybabe. Show backbaybabe's posts

update $2105.

Sections
Shortcuts